::16:: The Phantom Lord

"Was that an awesome job or what!" Natsu grinned happily as they walked toward the guildhall.

Happy flew around him with a grin as well. "Well the client sure seem to think so."

"Face it, you guys are just lucky that we decided to come along." Gray muttered in annoyance as he had an arm wrapped around Asami, holding a sleeping Haru.

"We're lucky that we begged you to come with us? How do you figure." Natsu retorted. glaring at the smirking ice mage.

"Cuz you're as helpful as one of Erza's suitcases." Gray retorted back.

"You better watch your mouth before I pack you like a suitcase pal!" Natsu yelled getting in Gray's face as he let go of Asami.

"That doesn't make any sense!" He yelled back.

"Thats enough!" Ezra scolded pushing their heads away. She looked at Gray. "Now please get dressed."

Gray jumped in shock looking down, he was in his boxers."For crying out loud. Why does this keep happening to me!"

Asami sweatdropped handing him his clothes. "You really need to watch where you leave your clothes Gray."

Lucy approached the group sweat dropping as she held Plue in her arms. "Hey, sorry to interrupt your conversation, but-" She held up the job request to show them, "When I took this job I was originally thinking it would be more of a solo mission ya know...So why did you all have to come along?"

Natsu put his hands on his hips. "Oh come on. Isn't it obvious?"

"No I don't think so."

"We're Fairy Tail's strongest team. So we gotta stick together." He said as he pointed his thumb in his direction.

Asami nodded in agreement. Gray smirked, "And don't you forget it."

Lucy then grinned. "Yeah we are." She agreed hugging Plue tightly.

"No job is too tough. Not for me, Happy, Erza,Asami, or old droopy drawers here." Natsu grinned.

"Don't call me that." Gray muttered.

"We do make a good team." Asami mused aloud.

"Yeah, we work well together as well." Erza added and Happy Ayed in agreement.

"You forgot about me!" Lucy exclaimed.

Natsu chuckled as they began to walk once more. "Oh lighten up. I was just messing with you Loopy."

"Well I don't appreciate it, and that's not my name."

"Please forgive me, I truly didn't mean to upset you. I let myself get carried away. It will not happen again. If you would like, you may strike me." Erza said.

Asami and Lucy sweat dropped."That's okay really, I don't it's in my best interest," She gently refused.

"Smart move." The guys muttered in unison.

As the walked passed the civilians of Magnolia, the wizard's saw how they were whispering about them. "Why is everybody staring at us?" Gray asked.

"It's not the good kind of staring." Happy said as he flew above them.

"It sounds like pity." Asami muttered seeing the looks the civilians were giving them.

Erza gasped in shock. "What...? Why does the guild look so bizarre?"

There were metal pipes going through the guild. "What the..." Gray trailed off as he looked at the condition the guild was in.

Asami tightened her grip on Haru. "What happened." She gritted her teeth seeing the guild.