::100:: Movie Part 3

"As long as we're together, does it matter where we go?"

-Gabrielle Aplin

The group traveled to Veronica by train and made up a plan on their way there. It was dark outside by the time they arrived to Veronica. They split into their teams as they burst in through the front gates and went to search for Eclair.

"Got anything?" Gray asked his wife as he ran beside her with Haru flying above them.

Asami inhaled from her nose, "Yeah." She muttered, recalling the scent belonging to the gun user that defeated both her and Gray. She snapped her head in the direction of the scent and immediately shot her hand out, pulling Gray and Haru to the ground avoiding the gunshots being fired at them. "Are you guys, okay?"

"Uh huh." Haru mumbled, releasing a breath.

While Gray narrowed his eyes at the larger man. "It's you."

The orange haired subordinate of Dyst only smirked. "Hey, pretty boy. You can't get enough can you?"

Haru glanced around and could see a few people looking out their windows in curiousity. "Uh oh. Civilians are watching." He said to the couple.

"We have to make sure they don't get hurt either." Asami muttered, they couldn't let innocent civilians get harmed because of them fighting.

Gray nodded, his shirt gone. "Right."

The gunman began firing once more and Gray put up an ice shield.

Asami jumped out from the shield and inhaled. "Water Dragon: Roar!"

He fired once again at them as he dodged the breath attack. "Time to make some crushed ice!"

"We gotta get out of here!" Haru picked Asami up out of the way as Gray followed behind them also dodging the incoming bullets. Although one of them ended up exploding near them, knocking the three into the water of the canal.

"Now..." He said, licking his lips. "Time to stop hiding."

Asami's body turned into water as she stood up, a glare on her face and she controlled the water to lift Gray into the air

Haru popped out of the water, shaking off the excess water off. "Well, that was rude." He huffed. "He got my fur all wet."

The gun user scoffed, his eyes focused on the ice mage. "Hope you're ready for a blood bath."

Gray froze the water. "Nobody gets away with wrecking the Fairy Tail guild." And slid down the ice slide. "We take revenge."

"Come on." He taunted and continued to fire bullets.

Asami blocked them using the water from the canal and Haru threw his lacrima grenades in retaliation as well.