::49:: Goodbye Edolas!

After defeating the King the four dragon slayers were just as shocked as everyone else when the magic power that remained in Edolas started to disappear

After defeating the King the four dragon slayers were just as shocked as everyone else when the magic power that remained in Edolas started to disappear. All the floating islands in the sky began to fall including the floating rivers.

It was then that they decided to rush to the center of the kingdom where they could see the chaos going on between the townspeople. They were all freaking out trying to get out of the city.

They were approached by one of the exceed with a weird tick that caused him to move his hand up and down in a fist. He told them about the plan that Jellal had and they immediately decided to help and prevent their guildmate from trying do something reckless. That's not to say that what they were going to do wasn't.

Natsu stood atop of a roof with a small red tattered cape and horns, cackling like a mad man. The crowd that had been screaming and crying all heard and looked up. "I am the demon they call Dragneel!" He cackled. "And I've come to this world to steal all of your magic power!" The Edolas Fairy Tail members were also in the crowd and couldn't help but gasp. "Faust ain't your King anymore because I kicked his sorry old butt!" Salamander pointed to the king who was tied up. "But I decided to spare his life for now." The murmurs of shock continued. "Come on! Redfox! Amagai! Marvell! Now my faithful servants destroy the city!"

Asami sweat dropped. "He's a little too into to this." She muttered as she destroyed a building.

"You better run!" Wendy showed her fangs to a small boy who looked around her age and tried to make a scary face. The boy blinked not feeling at all terrified until his eyes bulged out at the sight of a scary Gajeel standing behind the blunette who sweat dropped when the boy ran away.

Asami saw what happened and sent Gajeel a thankful nod who returned it with a nod. The three glanced back over at Natsu who called them loyal servants once more. He than called them his minions when Gajeel told him to stop calling them servants.

"Natsu! Stop this!" Jellal/Mystogan yelled from his spot next to Pantherlily grabbing the attention of the crowd.

Natsu blinked at the voice and glanced over before going back into character and letting out a roar. "If you're trying to scare me! It ain't going to work! I don't care if you are the prince!"

The crowd all gasped at his revelation. They all felt relief that their prince who disappeared 7 years ago has returned to them just in time to stop the demons.

"Let's fight or your precious city will get burned to the ground!" Natsu declared.

Jellal clenched his teeth in frustration. He knew that his friends were trying to do what they believed was right but, it wasn't their choice to make. "Natsu! You wait right there!" He called out as he jumped down and began to run towards the fire dragon slayer.

Natsu grinned as he watched his guildmate running towards him. It seemed that their plan was going to work after all. Jellal tried to use his magic but it seemed to disappear as well. Natsu taunted him and used his fire magic to destroy more buildings. "Natsu! You're going to far." Wendy blurted out in worry.