::28:: An Alliance

The Fairy Tail wizards arrived at the rendezvous point where they were going to meet with the other's guild. Erza opened the front door to the large mansion and everyone else followed behind her.

Lucy frowned as she looked around. "Great another creepy old mansion."

Asami sent her a smile. She had left her hooded cape back home and instead wore black and blue colored sweater paired with black shorts and black thigh high stockings. "It's the second home of Blue Pegues' master Bob." She said.

"Oh him." Gray muttered in distaste. "He makes me feel funny." He shivered feeling creeped out. Asami rubbed his back soothingly.

"Gray be nice. Master Bob may be eccentric but he does deserve our utmost respect." Erza said while making a face.

"Yeah eccentric." Haru muttered sitting on Gray's shoulder.

Natsu was sitting on the ground with his legs crossed. "Just tell me when we get there guys."

"Okay we're there." Lucy said.

"Yes they're here at last." A voice called out grabbing their attention.

"We're so glad you came!" Three handsome men stated in unison.

"We are-"

"The Blue Peguses-"

"Elite Crew."

"The Trimens." They said.

"Hundred Night Hibiki

"Hundred Night Hibiki."A young man of average height with spiky, somewhat messy brownish blond hair framing his face stated.

A boy looking younger than the other two had blonde hair in bowl cut shaped haircut said, "Holy Night Eve."

"Silent Night Ren." A young man with dark spiky hair reaching down to his shoulders said.

"The Trimens from Blue Pegasus." Lucy said with a tinted pink cheeks. "Wow that is so cool.Those guys are like the hottest wizard's around now. Hibiki Lates is always at the top of Sorcerer Weekly's most eligible wizard bachelors list. He's been in the top 3 for the last few months." She gushed. Both of her male team mates sulked feeling a bit out done by the other's guilds men. She sighed heavily. "And they are not." She muttered.

"I've heard tales of your beauty and they're true." Hibiki winked.

Eve was on one knee as he spoke very politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He gave an innocent smile. "Miss Titania."

"Please come with me." Ren put a hand on Ezra's shoulder while Asami sweat dropped and Lucy had a stunned look on her face.

'This always happens when they're around.' Asami thought. 'I just hope they don't notice me.'

"Jeez what is it with these guys." Lucy muttered to Asami as they both watched the three guys flirt with Erza who they sat on a couch they pulled out of seemingly nowhere.