Flashback

A 6 year old girl looked down at her 5 month old baby sister who squealed happily at the sight of her older sister

A 6 year old girl looked down at her 5 month old baby sister who squealed happily at the sight of her older sister. The young girl possessed her father's raven hair and her mother's bright blue eyes. The opposite features happened for the baby girl who had her mother's blue hair and she possessed her father's brown eyes. Both parents had decided on the name Wendolyn Marvell however; the baby's older sister couldn't pronounce her name so she just referred to her as Wendy. Their parents had thought it was adorable that Wendolyn had cood at the sound of her nickname.

Their father was a blacksmith in the small village they resided in and had finished creating on a small bracelet for little Wendolyn, like he had done for their oldest daughter Asami, although she was given a locket instead. It contained a picture of both parents on one side and the two girls on the other since they had recently gotten their picture taken together. It was a precious item she held onto dearly.

Asami smiled at the sight of her baby sister, it was her duty as an older sibling to protect her. She had been looking forward to being an older sister when her mother had announced her pregnancy.

Their mother stayed at home to take care of her two precious daughters. She smiled at the sight of Asami sneakily taking her sister out of the crib and gently placing her on the ground to play with her. She chuckled under her breath when she saw Asami trying to get Wendy to stop tugging on her hair. She loved her daughters so much and she was content with the happy life they lived in the small village. Yet, there was a small ominous feeling she had been getting recently since they had gotten news about rogue wizard's going around killing the locals for money. She shook it off as just a feeling and continued to enjoy the little moments with her family.

It was now the following day and Asami was playing with Wendy in their living room as they awaited their father to come home to enjoy dinner together with their mother.

"Asami." She looked up to see her father walk into the house with a bright smile. He kneeled in front of his two daughters. "How are my precious little angels. Did you guys behave for mommy. Ohhh she told me she was baking sweets today." He began rambling as he smiled brightly at his two daughters who had two different expressions on their face. Wendy was squealing and cooing at the sight of their father while Asami sweatdropped, being used to her father's eccentricity. He always got too excited for things and would ramble on and on unless her mother stopped him. "Ohhh and let's not forget, I finished with Wendy's bracelet." He clipped it around Wendy's tiny wrist. "It will expand adjusting itself to the size of her wrist as she grows." He said excitedly, picking up his youngest as Asami blinked at him. Wendy starting pulling on his hair. "Now Wendy you shouldn't do that." He cooed at his little girl. Wendy tilted her head cutely and pulled even harder. "AHHH WENDY NOOOO!!!" She started giggling and squealing as he kept trying to pry her small hand from his raven haired locks.

Asami sighed. "Wendy." The bluenette stopped yanking and looked at her sister in question. "Let him go." She scolded, the baby did as she was told."She has a thing for pulling hair. You shouldn't let her." Asami muttered to her father as she handed Wendy a toy to distract her from pulling on her father's hair.