::11:: Do Whatever You Want!

Lucy continues her fight with Sherry after sending Taurus back. Sherry taunts Lucy,"But don't forget that I can control any of your spirits at will."

"Let's just see about that. I've got lots more powerful spirits where that came from! Gate of Canis Minor, Nicolas!" Lucy summons Plue, who stands in front of Sherry.

"Oh my, how cute That is also "love

"Oh my, how cute That is also "love."

Lucy pulls out her whip, "Would you quit talking about love all the time because it's getting pretty old!"

Sherry smirks, "Well someone's bitter. Marionette Attack! Now you're my puppet."as soon as she says this a pink glow surrounds a smiling Plue. He turns around and glares at Lucy and begins to attack her legs. The scene causes Sherry to sweat drop at the lack of damage Plue is causing.

"What the-"

Lucy attacks Sherry with her whip missing her."You fell for it!"

"Damn, it was a small-fry spirit!"

"That's right! I purposefully called out a weak spirit, so your technique is useless now!" Sherry sweat drops at Plue who is still attacking Lucy and releases him from the spell she cast on him. He bows rapidly at Lucy apologizing for hitting her. She smiles at him waving him off."Don't worry about it. Go back now, okay?"

"Doll Attack, Rock Doll!"

"We're just going around in circles, aren't we? My spirits destroy your dolls, then you take them over, and I close the gate!" Lucy screams when she notices the rocks piling up creating a huge monster.

Sherry sit on top of it smirking down at Lucy,"Oh, that's strange....Could that also be love? Going "around in circles?"

"Wait just a second-Do I have a spirit that could destroy something this big? This is bad, bad, bad, bad!"Lucy keeps running away dodging each time that the doll hits the ground by her.

"Don't let her escape, Rock Doll! Let's teach this little girl a lesson!"

Lucy gets angry, "Who're you callin' a little girl?" Lucy pulls out her keys as she continues to run,"Um, which spirit could I use? A spirit I could use-"

Sherry continues to chase Lucy and keeps her from summoning any spirit for help. She manages to trap Lucy."Hey now, if you don't watch where you're going we'll catch up to you! There! Stomp her flat!"

Lucy sits at the edge of a cliff that begins to crack."Hey, wait-This's A cliff!!" the cliff breaks causing Lucy to fall as well. She lays on the ground while Sherry watches from above, "After her, Rock Doll!" She traps Lucy by the ocean, "That way's a dead-end."

"The sea I could call Aquarius here, but-"

"You have nowhere left to run!"

"Water can't destroy rock..... And Aquarius would just sweep me away, too.... Sweep me away?"