::121:: To Slay A Dragon

"Every time you almost die,

I almost die myself."

-Jace Wayland

-----------------------------------------------

That statement was enough to stun them into silence. Various emotions playing on their faces. Relief, happiness, worry, and finally curiosity. They were beyond relieved to know that Natsu and Asami were alive but couldn't help but wonder where they were. They immediately began questioning Erza how as they followed after her.

The redhead paused in her explanation when her eyes landed on someone who she thought to be dead. "Master..." She choked out, feeling her eyes well up with tears of happiness to see him sitting in front of her alive.

"I apologize for worrying you, Erza." He apologized softly, able to see the tears in her eyes as she stared at him.

"Not at all." She said through her teary smile.

"Everyone... heed my words..." Mest said, cutting in through their conversation.

He began to explain everything that Erza had told him about the dragon slayers and their location.

"So you're telling me that Natsu and the other dragon slayers are all trapped within these Ravines of Time?!" Makarov exclaimed, his eyes filled with worry over his other children. "Together with Acnologia's spiritual body?!"

"So... if they can rip this Spiritual body a new one..." Gray trailed thoughtfully, thinking that maybe if the dragon slayers destroyed that Acnologia maybe they would have a chance.

"Indeed." Juvia nodded, understanding what he meant.

"They've got Laxus there with 'em." Bickslow grinned, believing in the lightning dragon slayer's power. "It'll be a piece of cake!"

"A piece of cake?! They're taking on Acnologia!" Freed reminded him, a scolding glare on his face. He could remember the roars of the Dark Dragon that had attacked them on Tenrou Island and shuddered at the reminder.

Evergreen sighed. "And although they may be alive, there's no telling what sort of condition they're in after all they've been through." She pointed out, reminding them that everyone had been fighting against stronger enemies.

Gray looked down, remember the wounds the both his wife and Natsu had before they had disappeared. He knew that no one had really had a chance to rest with the amount of enemies that kept appearing.

Carla looked down in worry. "Wendy..."

"Everythings gonna be okay!" Happy gave her a determined look, trying to reassure her that the dragon slayers were already powerhouses and would no doubt be able to defeat Acnologia.

"Gajeel..." Pantherlily muttered, having faith that his friend would come back.

Lector's eyes filled with concern over his best friend. "Sting...."

Frosch's eyes watered. "Rogue..."

Haru clenched his paw, knowing that his mother figure would come back. "Asami...." He muttered.