::27:: Oracion Seis

A couple weeks after Laxus's excommunication from the guild, everything seemed to have relaxed. Erza had won the Miss. Fairy Tail contest much to Lucy's dismay. Things had cooled down for the Thunder Legion who seemed a lot more friendlier and less intimidating to the rest of the guild members. They all found out that Laxus wasn't actually a dragon slayer from Makarov who explained to them that Laxus had lacrima inside him. Some time after that Lucy's father had made an appearance asking for money after he went broke. Lucy had helped him out since she didn't hold a grudge anymore.

Now Team Natsu was working a job at 8 Island to help Lucy out in order to get her rent money. Asami, Erza, and Lucy wear wearing short waitress dresses and the boy's were wearing a nice dress shirt and pants, even Haru and Happy were dressed up.

Asami set down the plate of food in front of the customers and looked over at Lucy who was complaining about why they were working such a job.

"The chef here at 8 Island uses magic to cook all of his tasty dishes. So he'd thought it be kinda cool to if the wait staff were magic users as well." Happy explained as he held up a tray with a cup on it.

"See we agreed to take this job for you." Natsu said with his mouth full of food.

Asami sweat dropped when she saw Lucy throw a plate at Natsu's face

Asami sweat dropped when she saw Lucy throw a plate at Natsu's face. "Don't eat the customers food." Lucy grumbled.

"But throwing plates is okay?" Happy asked baffled.

"Lighten up. The uniforms ain't that bad." Gray said as he held up a tray.

"But you're barely even wearing one!" The blonde exclaimed noticing his lack f attire.

Asami sighed heavily as she and Haru shared a tired glance. "Watch it. We're doing this job to pay your rent." Gray retorted.

"Yeah I know."

Asami stood in between Gray and Lucy. "Well it seems like Erza is enjoying this a little too much." The two mages looked in the direction Asami was staring at with a twitching brow in annoyance. They watched as Erza practically seduced the customers into buying more items using her assets.