::81:: Council Members

No act of kindness,

No act of kindness,

No matter how small,

Is ever wasted

-Aesop

A few days passed since Team Natsu arrived back at the guild after completing their job for Warrod. In that time, they explained to their master about what they heard pertaining to Tartaros and the demon known as E.N.D. Levy offered to look for anything that had to do with E.N.D since they themselves had no information on said demon.

Asami was currently sitting beside Gray while Haru slept on top of her head. Her mind wandered to what Erza had told her about her run in with Minerva. It surprised the ravenette to hear that Minerva had joined a dark guild all for the sake of wanting to feel powerful. Asami remembered that the Sabertooth members were worried about their teammate who disappeared on them after the Grand Magic Games. She hoped that one day Minerva would realize that she needed to change her ideals and go back to Sabertooth where she had people who cared about her well being instead of running off with a dark guild.

"Asami!"

The ravenette was startled by Juvia's exclamation and looked at the blunette wide eyed. "Y-Yeah?" She ignored Gray's grumbles as he nuzzled his head into her neck.

"Juvia can't decide on which type of treats she should make for Lyon." The water wizard said in a panicked tone.

"Just give him whatever." Gray muttered as he shifted his eyes to her and then laid his head back on Asami's shoulder.. "We all know that he'll eat anything as long as it comes from you."

"You don't have to be so blunt about it...." Asami trailed and sweat dropped, "Even though you are right." She switched her gaze to the blunette who was holding a bag of cookies and a box filled with buns that had Juvia's face on them. "I'm sure Lyon will appreciate anything you give him as long it comes from the heart."

"If Asami says so... then Juvia will give these to Lyon." Juvia muttered.

"It's crazy how she only takes your words into account." Gray mumbled.

"Why are you so freaked out anyway?" Haru mumbled, as he opened one eye lazily and let out a yawn.

The blunette flushed a bright red as she stammered out a response which confused the three since they could hear her right. "What?"

She muttered something again and Asami's ears perked up hearing her. "...Chelia...."

"Oh, you're worried about Chelia." Asami said with an innocent look and the blunette twitched at the name. "Why are you worried about her? Did something happen?" She asked in concern as she glanced over at Wendy who was with Levy. "Wendy hasn't mentioned anything."