::22:: The Two Dragon Slayers

Natsu stands protectively in front of Lucy who smiled gratefully at him for saving her. He glared at Gajeel who smirked in return. "Lucy stay back." Natsu warned her. She nodded in response. Gajeel soon throws the first punch and the two dragon slayers begin to fight. All of the phantom members who were in the room ran away from the two wizard who were fighting.

Happy runs up to Lucy. "Lucy! You okay?"

She gives him a small relieved smile. "Happy."

"Is something wrong Lucy?"

"It's just that I've never seen Natsu like this before." She explained, Natsu was furious at this point after finding Lucy hurt.

Happy nodded in agreement. "Aye! He's more fired up than ever before. I wouldn't want to be that other guy." Lucy swallowed nervously at that.

The two dragon slayers continue their fighting. Gajeel is a bit impressed by Natsu's fighting but to him, he's still a fairy. Natsu is caught off guard when Gajeel's skin turns to dragon scales made from steel.

Lucy and Happy watch in worry as Gajeel manages to overpower Natsu with his own Dragon roar

Lucy and Happy watch in worry as Gajeel manages to overpower Natsu with his own Dragon roar. They create a large hole on the giant from their attacks. Natsu was able to crack Gajeel's steel armor that Gajeel said he would be unable to.

"I thinks it's to time for us to stop playing around." Natsu said as he took off his vest. "I'm going to shatter you into a million pieces."

Gajeel chuckled darkly. "Let's go!"

❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄

Outside the giant where the rest of Fairy Tail are, they watch a giant purple ball with arms begin to attack their guild hall. They start attacking it with their magic to get it to stop.

Back with the two dragon slayers, they take their fight to the sky. Lucy, Happy and the phantom lord members watch in awe, seeing the slayers fight hand to hand in the sky. To them it looks like fireworks and are impressed with the way the dragon slayers fight.

Lucy and Happy jump out the way from the incoming debris. Both Natsu and Gajeel land back on the ground and are out of breath.

"Hey! That's not fair! You get to eat!" Natsu yelled watching Gajeel stuff his face with the iron from the debris.

"He does eat iron after all!" Lucy gaped.

"I wonder if it tastes any good?" Happy questioned.

"Now i've got a fire in my belly." Gajeel said once he finished eating.

Natsu glared at him. "Hey that my line!" He exclaimed in annoyance.

"Hey where did he get all this energy from?!" Lucy yelled at they all watch Gajeel release a bunch of magic energy.