::42:: A non motion sickness Natsu?

Asami sat on the couch in between Natsu and Wendy while Lucy and Edolas Lucy were bathing

Asami sat on the couch in between Natsu and Wendy while Lucy and Edolas Lucy were bathing. Haru was in her lap, Carla and Happy were also standing. After Lucy and Asami defeated the soldiers more showed up and they all ran away. Once they got away Natsu's group explained what happened to them and Asami and Lucy told them what happened to them.

Now they were in a hotel room that they found where they were trying to figure out where to go next. Natsu and Wendy were also telling Asami and Haru about the Gray from Edolas. The two couldn't believe that the Edolas Gray wore layers of clothes and was actually friendly with Natsu. It just made the water dragon slayer miss her fiance even more.

"Wow this is nuts." Edolas Lucy said grabbing their attention. She was standing in front of them wearing only a small towel. "She's just like me. We've even got the same freckles on our bums." She said nonchalantly.

Asami sweat dropped at the information. Lucy gaped at her double. "What are you saying!? I don't have freckles anywhere!" She snapped.

"Wait scary Lucy! Did you forget that Natsu is still in the room?" Wendy asked in shock.

"I can see him fine half pint. I just don't care." The blonde muttered.

Asami's eye twitched. "Wendy you better not pick up on her terrible habits." She said quietly to her sister in a stern tone. The blunette nodded quickly.

"You should!" Lucy snapped at her Edolas counterpart also feeling miffed about her double acting like this in front of a small child.

"Talk about a major duplicity!" Happy said.

"Tomcat you are not to speak for the rest of this journey." Carla muttered.

Haru yawned. "So noisy." He muttered as he fell back asleep in Asami's lap.

Natsu stared at the two blonde's. Edolas Lucy noticed and gave him a suggestive smirk. "See something you like?" She grabbed the top of her towel. "I'll show you more." She purred.

Asami gave the blonde a glare

Asami gave the blonde a glare. "You better not. Wendy saw enough perverse flirting when she saw Bisca and Alzack in your guild." She said with narrowed eyes. Her sister had asked her about what half the things the two sharpshooters of this world meant and she almost fainted from the stuff Wendy saw.