::64:: Wendy vs Chelia

"People who don't work hard don't have the right to be envious of the people with talent

"People who don't work hard don't have the right to be envious of the people with talent. People fail because they don't understand the hard work necessary to be successful."

-Yukino Yukinoshita

Day 3 of the Grand Magic Games:

"Let's kick this day off with a game that is sure to be exciting! Pandemonium!" The announcer said. "As usual, we'll have only one member from each team compete. So, please choose wisely."

"I think I should be the one to go for our team." Cana said with a confident smirk on her lips.

Gajeel clenched his fists, "Well I think I should. I got to redeem myself after yesterday." He said referring the Chariot game he played in where his motion sickness got the best of him.

"Why are you here anyway, Cana? I thought you were a reserve member." Mirajane asked in curiousity.

"Yeah, what happened to Mystogan?" Laxus asked.

"It probably has something to do with the guest announcer." Asami said, her eyes flickering over to where Lahar was sitting with Yajima and Chapati were. "He was the one who arrested him." She informed them quietly.

Cana nodded. "You're right. It's why he asked to sit this one out."

"Good luck, Cana!" Asami said giving her friend an encouraging smile when she saw Cana jumping down where Erza, Millianna, Olga, Jura, Hibiki, and Obra, and Novali were standing.

"Thanks!" The brunette yelled back giving her a thumbs up.

Suddenly a giant magic circle formed and a black castle dropped down. "Before you is a giant castle filled with vicious monsters inside. That's pandemonium!" The Pumpkin head guy yelled. He went on to explain how they would have to defeat 100 monsters that were inside. They were classified by their degree of difficulty. They would each take turns on how many monsters they wanted to take on.

Mato then pulled out a box of straws and they each picked one so they could figure out an order. Erza had number 1 which meant she was the first to get to choose the amount of monsters she would have to fight. "Inside this castle wait 100 monsters. I choose to challenge....All of them." Erza announced. Everyone in the crowd was shocked by her declaration.

Natsu and Gray were cackling when they heard her statement. Asami stifled a giggle, hearing her friend. "Oh, Erza." She muttered with a smile.

Mirajane had a beaming smile as she cheered for Erza.

"That's the spirit. Just relax and go to work." Laxus said.

"She'll get through it somehow." Gajeel muttered.

They watched as Erza quickly took out many of the monsters, switching her armor really quickly depending on how the monster attacker. The number quickly dropped to fifty as she kept fighting. They could see the exhaustion getting to Erza and she had yet to face the S class monster. And then there was one left. The S class monster was relatively small. It suddenly turned into a gigantic monster that was able to overpower Erza who quickly retaliated and took it out. Everyone cheered for their friend, proud that she had taken out all 100 monsters.