::45:: Rescued!

"Asami Ryuzaki

"Asami Ryuzaki." Knightwalker continued to seethe in anger as she stared at the ravenette who she was positive had died a few years ago. The only proof that she, had in fact harmed Asami was the eyepatch over her right eye.

Murmurs of shock were going around among the soldiers that stared at both Edolas Asami and Erza Scarlet who looked like their commander. It was then that they realized that Erza and Gray were earthlanders.

The ravenette continued to smirk deviously at the seething redhead. "What? Upset that you couldn't finish the job." She taunted.

The Fairy Hunter gritted her teeth. "Why you."

Gray ignored the two, despite the girl next to him looking like his fiance he knew it wasn't her. Even when she revealed herself to them with her companion he instantly knew she wasn't the girl he was in love with. She was her Edolas counterpart and the only thing he was worried about was finding his Asami and their friends. "You guys got some serious explaining to do." He snapped at the soldiers. "Where is my fiance and our friends that your king turned into a lacrima!" He yelled as he released his ice maker magic and attacked them.

Knightwalker immediately tried to attack him for hurting her men but, was instantly blocked by Edolas Asami's sword. "Tch. Get out of my way." Erza snapped at her.

"No way! You and me have a score to settle!" Ryuzaki snapped back. She managed to push her back and The Fairy Hunter charged once more at her only to be blocked by Erza. The two took turns blocking the Fairy Hunter.

"You guys asked for it! You're going to get it now! I'm going to beat the crap out of every single one of you!" Natsu's voice was heard echoing through the halls.

"It's Natsu!" Lucy exclaimed hearing his voice.

"They must nearby." Gray muttered looking in the direction the voice came from.

Haru was still being held by the hooded figure. "It came from up ahead."

"Go on Gray, Asami and I can take care of this." Erza said looking back at her friends.

"You too Nagisa!" The ravenette said giving her a companion a nod. "I still owe red here payback." She smirked looking over at the redhead who glared at her. Nagisa nodded and continued to hold Haru.