::94:: Reunited

In one kiss

You'll know all

I haven't said

-Pablo Neruda

The group caught up with the Avatar members before they could start their ritual and began to attack them and take out their members. The amount of strength and magic power growth was noticeable for the Fairy Tail members that were fighting without breaking a sweat.

It seemed like in that year they had really increased in powering up in their magic abilities.

Gray easily froze the soldiers with a snap of a finger.

"GRAY!!"

He turned his head to see one of the members of Avatar. "Braiya!" He blinked in surprise.

"How dare you betray us!" She exclaimed in anger. "No... Lie to us!"She slammed her fist to the ground and he easily dodged. "Were all those times you spent with us a lie?!!"

"Of course they were, idiot." He said, unfazed by her anger towards him. He didn't care if they hated him. They meant nothing to him. "You think I'd be all chummy with a bunch of murderers like you?!"

"This is not murder!! It's Purification!" She screeched, trying to hurt him. "And with this, we'll be able to summon Zeref! All that talk about E.N.D... was that all lies too?!"

He moved away. "I wouldn't say that. E.N.D will eventually be destroyed by these hands of mine." He slammed his hands to the ground trying to freeze her. "But it won't be anything like what you're doing." Gray's eyes filled with rage as he stared at her. "How could I face my pops if I did?"

"You're the one person I can't forgive, you damn mole!" She screamed, using her clone magic dodging his attack.

He raised a brow. "So you're finally using it, your clone magic." He said, smirking at the idea of finally getting a serious fight.

More clones appeared with their own emotions. Raging Braiya, Grieving Braiya, Smiling Braiya, and Braiya in love.

"I'm so pissed."

"I find it hilarious that you'd pick a fight with us with such power..."

"I feel sad that I have to kill you here...."

"That because... I might've fallen in love with you, just a little bit."

Gray blinked at the last one. "Huh?"

Suddenly water tentacles shot up from beneath the ground and entrapped the lovesick Braiya before tossing her away. Gray stiffened when he saw Asami stand right beside him, holding a blank look. He couldn't tell if she did it out of jealousy or because she knew that Braiya was the enemy.

The other Braiya quickly got upset by the ravenette's actions and started complaining, annoying Gray. "Tch." He clicked his tongue. "You're all such a pain... So I'll just freeze all of you!" And he did. The other soldiers apart of Avatar quickly surrounded them. Gray's eyes softened when he glanced at his wife with an apologetic look on his face and filled with remorse. "Asami...I'm sorry."

"We can talk about this later." She said quietly a half smile on her lips, still a bit confused by everything going on at the moment. She was just relieved to know that Gray was okay, at least his appearance told her so.

His eyes brightened a bit seeing her smile but knew she was forcing herself. "I understand." He ripped off his jacket, his Fairy Tail mark visible. "We've got to take them all down!"