::18:: 15 Minutes

Asami had gone with Alzack and Bisca to drop off the Master with Porlyusica so she could heal him. Asami didn't stick around long enough, she had Haru fly her back to the guild. There wasn't anything they could do to help Master and she knew it was better to leave him with Porlyusica even if she couldn't stand humans for some unknown reason.

She and Haru made their way down the stairs and could hear everyone complaining. "This is their headquarters." Macao announced, Asami walked over to stand beside Gray with Haru in her arms. "If we attack them with ranged magic from the high ground to the southwest- Next time I'll bring explosive lacrima with me! Bring out a stack of powerful magic books for holder-type wizards from the warehouse!" Macao continued.

Asami looked over at Lucy who had a somber look on her face. "What's the matter?"

"Still uneasy?" Gray asked, he wrapped an arm around Asami as he spoke.

"No it's not that. It's just I'm sorry." Lucy muttered guiltily.

"Well it's the fate of rich heiress' to get chased. And the ones who protect them are-Men." Elfman said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Don't say things like that!" Gray told him.

"But I'm really surprised." Happy said.

"Why did you keep it a secret Lucy?" Haru asked gently from his place in Asami's arms.

Lucy looked at all of them. "I wasn't trying to hide anything. After I ran away from home I didn't really want to talk about it. For a full year he never showed any interest in his runaway daughter. And now he wants me back? My father went to such terrible lengths to take me back He's the worst! But when you get down to it it's originally my fault for running away from home right?"

"That's not true! Your father's the bad guy here!"

"You idiot" Asami and Gray muttered in a scolding tone

Elfman jumped. "I mean Phantom!"

"Thanks to my selfish actions I've caused all this trouble for everyone. I'm really sorry. I guess if I went home it would end this right?"

"I wonder about that. But "rich heiress" just doesn't strike the right tone. Laughing in this dirty old beer hall and making a ruckus while on some adventure That's the Lucy I know. You said you wanted to stay here right? What's the point of returning someplace you don't want to go?You're Lucy of Fairy Tail! This is your home to return to." Natsu grinned.

Gray, Asami, and Haru watch as Lucy begins to cry while Elfman freaks out. "Men are weak to tears!"

❄💧❄💧

Cana throws her cards on the ground in frustration. "It's no use I can't tell where Mystogan is."

"I see. Too bad." Mirajane muttered sadly.