::110:: Decisions...

"Friends are the family you choose and who stick by your side no matter what

"Friends are the family you choose and who stick by your side no matter what."

The three exceed and Lucy had used the moment of distraction in order to get the injured to safety while Erza and Wendy stayed behind to fight the red haired woman, Eileene Belserion. Who in reality was Erza's birth mother.

Luckily, both Asami and Gray were going to be fine despite their wounds. However, it was a completely story for Natsu who was the worst out of them especially since Porlyusica didn't know how to help him.

Natsu was stuck inside his mind, going through a bunch of memories he and the other dragon slayers had long forgotten. Apparently, they had all met when their dragon's would have meetings together but they had no memory of that happening. It was for that reason that when they had met, it was like a sense of deja vu for them and why their scents were easily recognizable.

Natsu's temperature began dropping drastically which greatly concerned them. Porlyusica ordered Lucy to strip in order to warm Natsu up. But, before she could begin to take her clothes off reluctantly, Natsu was mumbling about destroying Zeref.

Hearing this, Happy began to tremble as his eyes watered. "Please, Natsu... just let it go already..." He pleaded. "If you kill Zeref... I know... then you'll die too..." This shocked Lucy, Carla, Haru, Porlyusica, Brandish, Evergreen with his revelation. "I... I don't..."

Lucy gasped. "Wha... Happy, what did you just...?!"

"What...." Porlyusica pursed her lips. "Do you mean by that?"

The blue exceed didn't even hear them as he continued to sob over Natsu. "Dear god, please... save Natsu! I'm begging you!" He wailed. "I... I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

Haru stared at his friend sadly, wondering if that was the reason that Natsu didn't kill Zeref with that secret technique he had when his arm was bandaged.

"If Zeref is defeated... Natsu will... die?!" Lucy's eyes filled with hurt as she stared at Natsu, hoping that it wasn't really true.

Unaware that Gray was awake and heard Happy's confession.

Lucy's cheeks were flushed as she laid on top of Natsu completely naked while Happy snuggled Natsu's arm on the other side of him. She was only doing this to keep the pinkette from freezing to death, at least that's what she told herself.

She yelped in surprise when he suddenly shot up with a dazed expression. "Natsu!" She smiled, tears in her eyes, relieved that he was awake and alert.

"Natsu!" Happy cried out with joy as he hugged his best friend.

The blonde hugged him. "You idiot! Don't make us worry-"

"If you didn't wake up... I would..." Happy trailed, sniffling.

"Why are you naked?" Natsu asked the blonde in a blunt tone, taking note of her lack of attire.

She flushed, covering her chest in embarrassment as she remembered she was nude. "IT'S... IT'S NOT LIKE HOW IT LOOKS!!"