Chapter 4: Erigor

You have a place in my heart that no one could ever have.

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

:Clover City, The Host City of the Guild Master League Meetings:

"Makarov, it's great that you have such energetic mages!" Said the eccentric guild master Bob. Bob, the Master of the mage guild Blue Pegasus. (By the way, he is a man.) "I heard about it! They've beaten up some powerful guys from somewhere."

Master Makarov sitting on the table eating a chicken slyly said, "Yeah, you're talking about the newcomer Lucy, right? She's great! Her breasts are springy and bouncy!"

Master Bob looked flustered, "Oh no, you pervert!"

Another guild master, Gold Mine who had been eavesdropping adds, "Is this the right time to be laughing, Makarov?" Gold Mine, the master of the mage guild Quatro Cerberus. "Being energetic is fine and all, but they're overdoing it. I heard that some of the Councilors are worrying about Fairy Tail crushing an entire town, some day."

Makarov didn't look bothered by his comments, "I want to be crushed by Lucy's body."

Master Bob looked even more flustered, "You shouldn't talk about new mages from your own guild like that! Master Makarov!" He chided.

A blue bird flies toward Makarov, " A letter has arrived from Mirajane!" He looked at the bird, "Thanks for the hard work."

"You are welcome." It leaves.

Mirajane appeared in the letter he received, "Master, I'm glad you made it to the conference safe and sound."

Makarov began boasting about the pretty mage in his guild, "What do you think?! This is our pin-up girl! She is cute, right?"

A crowd quickly forms to get a look at the white haired beauty. Gold Mine blinked, "Oh my! Mirajane, huh? You sure have grown up."

Mirajane continued on, ignoring the looks she was getting. "Actually, something very wonderful happened while you were gone, Master! Surprisingly, Erza, Natsu, Asami and Gray formed a team! I think this is the strongest team in Fairy Tail! I thought I should report this, so I wrote a letter." She said excitedly.

Makarov nearly choked, "Wha wha wha!"

"Later!" She beamed before disappearing.

Gold Mine looked over at the Fairy Tail master with an amused look, "Oh my... It looks like the Councilors' anxiety turned out to be justified."