::10:: Natsu Vs Yuka the Wave User

Gray lies on the ground after being beat by Lyon who has left along with everyone else performing the Moon Drip spell. As he lies there he remembers his teachers scoldings that turn into murmurs calling out to him to wake up. He opens his eyes and sees a concerned Asami with Natsu talking to him. "How lame You got butt-whupped good." Asami hits him on the head, "Don't say that Natsu" he rubs his head.

Gray still facing down on the ground speaks up grabbing their attention, "Asami, Natsu Why are you guys here?"

Natsu looks away while Asami laughs nervously, "Ummm, we didn't know which direction the village was, so we climbed back up to a high spot to see where it was." Gray stays silent. sweat dropping at his fiance and friends lack of sense of direction.

Natsu noticing the village looks over and points, "Over there! Let's head out." he begins to pick up Gray, "Wait! I can walk-" Natsu lets go of Gray who looks around, "Where's Lyon?"

"Dunno. No one's here."says Natsu.

Asami looks down at Gray worried, "The ceremony's over, too."

Natsu puts  over Gray his shoulder while Asami sweatdrops at the way Natsu carries Gray

Natsu puts over Gray his shoulder while Asami sweatdrops at the way Natsu carries Gray. "Crap! If Lucy's in trouble, it's our fault!"Gray stays silent remembering how he argued with his teacher about going to fight Deliora. Then he remembers how Natsu was determined to take on the S-class quest. " Natsu Huh? I have no right to say anything to you. No right at all!"says Gray as tears begin to fall down his face..

"You gonna sit there mopin' all day 'cause you lost, Gray?! We're members of Fairy Tail, damn it! The guild that doesn't know the meaning of the word "stop!" We only know how to keep running forward!" Gray looks down at Natsu in shock before switching his gaze of Asami who gives him a nod in agreement.

"Goddammit! It's really hard to run like this!"says Natsu as huffs carrying Graying.

Asami tries to hold in her laugh as she watches Natsu waddle but stops when she notices Gray's pleading look to help her. She winks at him and looks down at Haru who is not so surprisingly asleep. Gray sighs in irritation as Natsu continues to carry him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy shows up at the village and informs the villagers about the incoming attack. Lucy tells them that they will have to capture them in order to find answers on how to reverse the spell on them. Happy then explains that the three that coming are wizards and they will have difficulty in capturing them. Lucy agrees and wish him luck which shocks Happy and points out that Lucy is also a wizard herself.

Lucy claps her hands and announces that she has a plan which scares Happy who says that nothing good could come it. The village chief appears and Lucy tells him about the people at the temple being responsible for them transforming into demons. The village chief yells at her that they need to destroy the moon.Lucy tells him it isn't the moon and the chief fights back saying it and it needs to be destroyed. A couple of villagers restrain him. Lucy sweat drops at this. The villagers offer their help and Lucy smirks, "Just leave this to the great Lucy! Fairy Tail's number-one Celestial Wizard! This is going to work like a charm, just watch! I'm so awesome!" Happy whispers over to the side while looking at Lucy."Somebody's getting cocky." He jumps in surprise when he remembers that Haru is still with Asami and isn't there to make of Lucy with him.