::122:: To Get Back Home

"My love feeds on your love,

Beloved,

And as long as you live,

It will be in your arms without leaving mine."

-Pablo Neruda

"GAH!!"

"HAAH!!!"

The dragon slayers were all being easily overpowered by Acnologia who didn't so much as flinch whenever they went to attack him as he effortlessly swatted them away as if they were bugs.

Asami winced, feeling the wounds on her body growing as she kept getting hit by the enemy. Acnologia wasn't showing any mercy on any of them. She gritted her teeth in frustration as she continued to fight despite the pain she was in.

They all had the same goal in mind and that was to defeat Acnologia so they could finally go home to the people they loved. But, it didn't seem to be an easy feat as the dark dragon wasn't being affected by their attacks.

Her death scythe was easily destroyed when she tried to swipe at him from a distance and he kicked her in the stomach which caused her to hit the ground roughly while also coughing up blood. She could feel her wound from when she stabbed herself earlier when fighting Gray begin to open up. She hated how easily Acnologia could hit her even though her body was able to turn into water. She wiped her mouth, breathing heavily as she glared over at the dark dragon.

Right after her attempt, Laxus tried to strike him with his lightning magic. Acnologia slammed the blonde dragon slayer into the ground with a malicious smirk on his face. "Magic does not affect me!"

-

In the Fairy Tail library, majority of the shelves and books were littered on the ground after Acnologia had attacked the building. "Are you guys, okay?!" Freed questioned, his eyes filled with panic and worry as he glanced around at those who were in the library.

"Yeah

"Yeah." Pantherlily mumbled.

"More or less." Happy replied.

Haru groaned, rubbing his head. "I think so."

"Are you okay, Master?" Carla questioned the older man.

Makarov made a noise that sounded like a yeah. "Mm."

"Huh?" Levy blinked, her eyes flickering around the room. "Where's Lu?"

Beneath a pile of books, a hand raised with a book in hand which gained their attention. "This is is! I found it!" Lucy exclaimed, a relieved smile on her face which made them all perk up. "How to use Fairy Sphere!"