Chapter 3: Lullaby*

Believe me when I say I always think of you.

No matter how busy I am.

No matter what I'm doing.

My brain is constantly thinking of you.

-Unknown

:Magnolia Station:

:Magnolia Station:

The sounds trains moving on the tracks and people buzzing around seemed to disappear with the loud arguing voices belonging to both Gray and Natsu. From the moment the two caught sight of each other, they had started arguing and didn't look like either of them was going to let up.

Asami was sitting beside Lucy with both exceed on the bench, the four calmly watching the two males bicker. The blonde was holding Plue in her arms and Asami thought he was adorable when he did a little dance earlier.

"Why do I have to team up with you?" Natsu snapped harshly, glaring at the ice wizard.

Gray looked just as frustrated as he did, narrowing his eyes at the pinkette. "That's my line. Asami and I are all the help Erza needs."

"Then go alone, I don't even wanna come!" He retorted.

He scoffed. "Then don't come and get beaten up by Erza later." He didn't want to get in trouble with Erza and didn't see the problem with Natsu not wanting to come along. If he wanted to get beaten up by the redhead that was his problem.

"I don't know them. I don't know them." Lucy muttered under her, worried that they would be kicked out and not allowed on the train.

The three on the bench took note of her distress, similar thoughts running through their minds. "Why did you come, Lucy?"

The blonde exhaled tiredly. "Because Mira asked me to tag along."

.

"Those two will surely fight when Erza isn't watching them so please stop them." Mira said softly, after asking the blonde to go with the group. "As much as I trust Asami, she never gets in between their fights. She let's them let out their pent up frustration by fighting each other."

Lucy looked startled by her request. "Me?!"

.

"But, you aren't stopping them." Happy and Asami deadpanned together simultaneously. The blue cat went back to eating his fish while Haru fell asleep in the ravenette's arms.

"Sorry, did I make you wait?"

They looked over at the redhead who had arrived and both males stopped their arguing, freezing at the sight of her. "Erza?!"