::74:: Day Off

"If I can meet you again

Against the 6 billion to 1 odds,

And even if your body can't move,

I'll still marry you!"

-Hinata Hideki

Asami smiled softly as she kept a careful eye on Wendy who wanted to learn to swim. "That's it. Just kick your feet. You already got floating down, so learning to swim will get easier."

"If you say so." Wendy said as she concentrated hard on kicking her feet while trying to stay afloat with the small surfboard.

"Check this out!" Natsu yelled as he picked Lucy up by the waist before throwing his body and hers back into the water creating a loud splash

"Hey! Some of us are trying to relax here." Gray yelled feeling annoyed by Natsu's loud voice. He was standing near the edge of the pool helping Haru put on some floaties.

"Okay. Now put me on the float tube." Haru said now that he had both floaties on his arms and was wearing goggles atop his head.

"I think you're overdoing it." Gray muttered eyeing all the gear the small cat was wearing.

Haru huffed. "Can never be too careful."

"You do know Asami and I would never let you drown." Gray said jumping into the water holding out his hands to pick up Haru before placing him on the tube float.

"Yeah, I know. But, I don't want to get my fur wet." He mumbled.

"Then why are you getting in the pool?" The ice muttered.

"No reason."Haru pouted and looked away from him as he let Gray push him over towards Asami who was smiling at Wendy. He didn't want to bring up the fact that he had been feeling a bit clingy since the night at the banquet and Asami had given her attention to two exceed who he didn't know.

"Hmm." Gray's eyes flickered over to his wife and it suddenly clicked. He gave Haru a teasing look who in return looked embarrassed. He had noticed that Haru was clingier since they got back from the GMG. Although there wasn't really any reason for him to be jealous especially since Asami was only being friendly. He was knocked out of his thoughts when Natsu crashed into him.