::4::Flame and Wind

~~~~~Oshibana Station~~~~~

All of Eligors men are tied up and beaten. Erza is there questioning them on how to break the wind barrier that is keeping them from leaving. "I said we don't know already It's impossible!" Gray and Asami shout "Erza!" who looks up at them , "Gray? Asami? Weren't you with Natsu?" They both look at each other and then answer her, "We split up" Gray continues "And never mind that now! Eisenwald's real target is the town up ahead!" Erza shocked replies, "What?" Asami then continues by saying, "It's the place where the old men are having their meeting! They plan on using Lullaby there!" Angry Erza yells at the man she is holding, "So that's what you're planning?!" now looking back the two, "But this station is surrounded by a magic wind wall"

Asami and Gray both walk down to where Erza is now and Gray replies,"Yeah, we saw it earlier. If we try to break out and it'll turn you into mincemeat" Erza holding her right arm looking at them says "I'm well aware of that." Asami and Gray look worried "Erza, your arm" "Is it okay" Closing her eyes Erza sighs, "It's nothing. But while we're sitting here, Eligor is getting closer to where the Guild Masters are" realization hits her, "That's it! There's someone called Kage in Eisenwald's ranks. He was able to dispel Lullaby's seal all by himself!"

With a confused look Gray, "Dispel? He's a Dispeller?" Asami catching on says, "Then he could dispel the magic wind wall, too!" she looks at them before saying, "We have to Search for Kage and capture him!" Erza and Gray shout, "Right!" They then go off to look for Kage while Eligors men go off to warn Kage of the Fairy Tail who are looking for him.

~~~With Lucy and Happy and Haru~~~

They walk down an empty hall with a complaining Lucy, "I've completely lost sight of him." A flying Happy replies "Aye!" while Haru lays on Lucys head replying with a nod. Tired of just walking around Lucy says, "Hey, why don't we head back to where Erza is, for now?" Happy and Haru who flies off of her head start freaking out with a dark aura around them. Lucy looks at them, "What's with that reaction?" Both cats look at eachother and then back Lucy "Erza told us to go after him." Happy scared says "I don't want to see her it to you, too..." Haru looks at Happy equally scared "Yeah, I would hate to you get that punishment especially since you're still new..." Now visible freaked out by both flying cats Lucy quickly replies, "What kind of things will she do to me?! A-All right! We'll look until him! I would never give up on a mission like that" Happy amused says,"Your mood sure changes easily, Lucy" Haru mutters, "Yeah, what a bipolar girl she should really stop being a tsundere..." Unamused by both sassy cats she yells, "Shut up no im not! And why am I listening to these cats anyway?!

~~~With a frustrated Natsu~~~

Natsu shouting as he continues to destroy the place,"Erigor, where are you hiding?! Come out! Come out wherever you are! Next!" Kageyama appears from the ceiling, "Has this guy never heard of a door? Damn it Well, I suppose he won't be a problem if I just leave him alone." he continues and then suddenly appears behind Natsu and attacks him, "But I wouldn't be satisfied with that, would I? Thanks for earlier, you motion-sick fly!" Natsu gets up from the surprise attack while having a portrait stuck to his head, "You again?" Amused Kageyama replies, "That looks good on you." "Shut up, Hage!"
TL Note: Kage means "Shadow" and Hage means "Bald". Kageyama begins to stomp his foot while yelling, "It's not Hage! It's Kage" Natsu boringly replies, "Well, whatever. It still means the same thing"