::76:: Confessions

"I love you

"I love you. It's the I want to marry you type of I love you."

-Yadomi

It was a regular day in the guild as everyone did their own thing. Lisanna was busy teasing Natsu who was trying to eat. Mirajane and Erza were butting heads as usual while Elfman tried to get them to calm down. Cana was drinking beside Levy who was reading. The older wizard's were drinking as they watched the younger generation.

15 year old Gray on the other hand was sitting at a table by himself, his eyes roaming the guildhall for a certain raven haired blue eyed wizard who held his heart. He hadn't seen her in the last week and asked Haru if she was planning on showing up but apparently he didn't know. He was aware that she had gone a job by herself and that she had gotten back last night, at least that's what Cana told him. The only reason he wasn't worried was because Haru didn't say anything about her being hurt so he was able to relax. The last time he saw her was a week ago and he had come back from his job hurt.

The look on her face when she saw him made him feel horrible for taking on a dangerous job all by himself. She had offered to go with him but him being the cocky person that he is told her that he could handle it on his own. He hadn't expected the job to be as difficult as it was. The only good thing was that he had been able to complete it. He thought maybe she was avoiding him since she hadn't said a word to him after he had been bandaged up. All she had done was give him this look that he didn't understand before walking out of the infirmary saying she was going on a job and leaving.

He needed to see her.

Needed to tell her how he felt.

He couldn't keep his feelings locked in anymore.

So, with those thoughts in mind he stood up and started walking out of the guild. He stared up at the sky and saw the clouds in the sky.

It was going to snow.

He needed to hurry and find her before the storm hit.

❄💧❄💧

Asami had so many thoughts running through her mind as she walked through town holding a bag. She bit her lip as she recalled how hurt Gray had been when he came back a week ago.

Gray was laying in the infirmary bed with bandages wrapped around his torso and head. He was getting checked out by Porlyusica while Makarov scolded him for being reckless.

Asami stared at the injuries he was sporting and could feel her heart clenching at the sight. It was like her breath was caught in her throat and couldn't bring herself to say anything to him. She didn't understand why she was feeling angry, upset, and even hurt just by looking at Gray's battered body. But, she mostly felt confused.