::73:: Time

"Dying is only one thing to be sad over

Living unhappily is something else."

-Morrie Schwartz

Now with the Grand Magic Games over, all the guilds who participated decided it was time to go back home including Fairy Tail. Team Natsu on the other hand decided to travel by carriage much to Natsu's displeasure. It only made Wendy feel worse since she didn't have any magic power to cast her Troia spell for his motion sickness.

So, he had to deal with his motion sickness till they arrived to Magnolia.

Asami, Gray and Haru sat on one side while Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Natsu and Happy were on the other side of the carriage.

They decided to take a break by stopping in the middle of a field of grass with flower patches.

Natsu was the first one to jump out of the carriage before laying down on his back on top of a small boulder that lied in the shade. "Aw man! My guts are still all tied up in knots." He complained.

"Would you stop being such a baby." Gray muttered as he leaned against the boulder, his eyes closed.

"I can't help it." Natsu said. "That bumping and jumping just slayed my belly."

"I'm sorry. The road is pretty rough." Happy said sympathetically.

Asami was sitting in a circle with Wendy, Lucy and Carla with Haru in her lap sleeping as they made flower crowns. "We'll be home before you know it, Natsu." Lucy said.

"I'm feeling better. I think I'll have magic power in a couple hours or so." Wendy said hoping to relax Natsu.

"Well when that happens can you hit me with that spell of yours." Natsu said.

"Sure!"

The group began to chat about what they planned to do when they got back to the guild. Asami bit her lip in worry when she saw Gray get up and walk away from them. She had noticed that he had been in deep thought since their battle against the dragon's. Gently setting Haru on the grass she got to follow after him.

"You okay?" She asked Gray softly.