::56:: Fight Over

"Today, we learned just how weak we really are

So, what do we do next? I'll tell you.

We grow stronger!

On our own we might be to afraid to stand up to him but right now we have our friends by our side.

I still have courage because you're all here with me.

There's no reason to be afraid! When we're together we can accomplish anything!"

-Natsu Dragneel

The group felt relieved to see the blonde lightning mage. "It's Laxus." Gray breathed out in shock.

"I never thought I'd be this happy to see him." Lucy said wiping away her tears seeing that Natsu was fine.

"Isn't he the Master's grandson?" Wendy asked quietly remembering the information that Asami gave her about the guild and it's members.

"Yea." Asami said relieved to see that Laxus showed up in time.

Hades smirked. "So, you're a blood relative of Makarov's." He observed seeing Laxus releasing sparks of lightning reminding him of Yuri.

"Tch. How pathetic. You guys got beat so bad that you look like a bunch of tattered rags." Laxus said.

"No joke." Natsu chuckled.

"What are you doing here, Laxus?" Erza asked. Although she was grateful that the blonde showed she also knew that he wasn't allowed near Fairy Tail after being kicked out of the guild.

"I came to pay my respects to the first guild master." Laxus answered. "I used to be a member of Fairy Tail too, you know. I was just planning on stopping by Mavis' grave. So this is a big surprise. I certainly never imagined into the second guild master." Sparks began to fly of Laxus' body as he glared at Hades. "I've got an idea. Since you're already here, how about I dig you a grave too."

The group watched as the fight between Laxus and Hades began. The blonde easily able to keep up with the older man. Although, due to the fighting between both mages the attacks they used caused a mess of the ship. The floor and walls were destroyed.

After Laxus got hit by one of the attacks from Hades he began to slow down. He fell to one knee from exhaustion. He released a dry chuckle. "I've traveled almost everywhere. All over this world of ours. But, this is the first time that I've met such a monster.I've got a long way to go."

"What are you saying?!" Natsu yelled.

"You've got pull yourself together man." Gray added.

"I'm glad that I could help you come to that realization." Hades stated. "Laxus, was it? But, this is the end. Prepare to die!"He fired his attack at the blonde.