::68:: Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth

"There are walls that can't be broken by power alone

But, if there is a power that can break through those walls,

It is the power of feelings."

-Mavis Vermillion

The first two battles that were 2 on 2 tag battles.

Ichiya and Nichiya vs Bacchus and Rocker: Winner: Blue Pegasus. It was safe to say that mostly everyone was shocked by that outcome.

The second battle; Millianna and Kagura vs Lyon and Yuka: Draw

❄💧❄💧

"And now at long last. We've come to the battle that everyone's been waiting for." Chapati announced as the four competitors stepped into the arena. "One guild was considered the strongest of Fiore 7 years ago and the other currently holds the title. This is gonna be a great match. It's Fairy Tail's Natsu and Gajeel versus Sabertooth's Sting and Rogue." The four dragon slayers stared at each other as the tension in the air grew. "You are about to witness a battle of epic proportions. These aren't just any wizard's, they're dragon slayers!"

"I've been looking forward to this my whole life." Sting declared as he stared at Natsu who said nothing.

"The crowd is getting super hyped up and I don't blame them!"

"Go give them a thrashing you guys!" Gray said and his eyes flickered over to Asami who was standing on her own as she leaned over the railing with Juvia, Wendy, and Haru hovering over her to make sure she didn't fall.

"Get some hits in for us too." Laxus added.

"Win this one for Fairy Tail!" Erza yelled.

"They're about to start." Wendy said.

"I have complete faith in them that they're going to win." Asami said, her blue eyes flickering to Natsu who made her a promise.

"Everyone is dying to find who is gonna win this round, no pressure. Remember you have 30 minutes! Let the match begin!" Mato announced before running off the arena.

"You ready?" Sting asked.

"Yeah." Rogue nodded. They two immediately charged towards Natsu and Gajeel who were already going towards them, fists raised. The Sabertooth dragon slayers were knocked back by the surprise punches.

Sting landed on his feet and his blood pumping with excitement. "White Dragon Roar!"

Natsu leaned back, the attack missing. "A laser?" He muttered in surprise.

"Shadow Dragon Slash!" Rogue's fist was surrounded in a black shadow like substance as he attacked Gajeel who blocked it with a smirk. Gajeel then knocked him back into the ground near Sting who cried out his name.