::25::Thunder Palace

Erza left soon after they found out that Mystogan was back

Erza left soon after they found out that Mystogan was back. After a while of waiting the girls are released from the spell that Evergreen had cast on them. Makarov read aloud that Erza had defeated Evergreen in a battle.

Once the girls were all fully clothed, Asami explained to them as quickly as possible about how Laxus was using them as hostages and that there was a battle going on among the members of their guild. Makarov had cut in saying that Laxus was going to be severely punished for putting all the members at risk.

Natsu held a hand out stopping the master's speech. "Hey, now hold on a sec. I don't know about taking hostages, but I don't see any harm in finding out who the strongest is. I think we should keep the battle going." Everyone made a face at his suggestion that he ignored. "In the end I bet he was just trying to have a little fun for the festival. Give him a break."

'He still thinks it's all a game.' Asami looked at her friend/guildmate.

Natsu continued. "So in other words, what are we waiting for?! We got enough people in here. So let's start brawling! Come on round two! Right now!" He raised his fists in the air in a fighting stance as he punched the air.

Asami and Haru sweatdropped as they took a step back from him. 'No thanks.'

"Don't even think about it!" Makarov scolded.

The water dragon slayer stood beside the rest of the girls as they giggled watching Natsu chase Lucy around, trying to start a fight with her. Happy scolded his friend about how it's mean that he wants to fight a girl. Natsu waved him off saying he'd fight anyone no matter what or who they were and Happy told him that if he kept that up, he was going to fight him.

They all stopped what they were doing when the runes all formed a giant skull and heard Laxus speak. "Can you hear me old man? The rest of you better listen too."

"What do you want?" Natsu asked.

"Looks like one of the rules is gone out the window. That's fine, I'll just add a new one. In other words, since I would hate to end the Battle of Fairy Tail early I've decided to activate The Thunder Palace."

A rush of anger rushed through Asami when he said that. "Are you out of your mind! Laxus!" The master yelled in anger.

"You have one hour and ten minutes and if you think you can win you better move it. Unless you're ready to hand over the guild to me now. Master." He chuckled darkly as he finished.

Soon after Makarov gasped in pain and Mirajane put him in the infirmary as the rest checked outside.

❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄

There were giant lightning lacrimas in the sky all around in a giant circle. The townspeople believe that they are for fireworks so they aren't panicking.