::112:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 2

There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder,

Smile a little bigger and live just a little bit better.

-Unknown

After the incident with the cloak wearing man, the girls continued their trail. "I wonder that was all about." Lucy commented.

"Don't worry about it." Erza said. "You see people like that every once in awhile. Besides..." She paused, glancing around before leaning closely into their faces. "A-Actually-"

"Yes?" Wendy and Lucy both tensed, feeling fear of how intimidating their class president looked.

Asami blinked, unfazed by the redhead's intimidating glare, "What's wrong, Erza?"

The redhead stepped back, her face red as she twiddled with her fingers nervously. "T-That is... umm... I was... I was asked out on a date!" She blurted.

"You were asked out on a date?" Lucy repeated, before the three girls shared a smile as they were happy for Erza.

They sat down on the steps that were there. "That's wonderful!" Wendy and Asami beamed.

"Sh! Shh!!" Erza shushed them, punching Lucy in the face for talking to loudly. "You're too loud!" The redhead squealed in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry!" Lucy mumbled, her nose bleeding a bit.

Wendy stiffened, "Are you alright?"

Asami sweat dropped, "You didn't need to hit her, Erza." She said, pulling her sister back protectively in case the redhead threw another punch.

After Lucy cleaned her nose, she sat back down on the bottom step in order to avoid getting hit again. "So, who's the guy?"

"It's Zeke from Era High Academy." Erza revealed, a faint blush on her cheeks as she thought of the blue haired male.

"Wow!" Wendy blinked in surprise. "That's an elite school, isn't it?"

"This Zeke, is he cool?" Lucy questioned the redhead curiously.

The redhead swooned, stammering, "Mm... Yeah... I guess." She started trembling, "So, c-clothe..clothes for a date..."

Asami sweat dropped, "So you need fashion advice?"

"Oh! Leave it to me!" Lucy said, looking determined to help her redhead friend, she was always up to date on the latest fashion trend.

"Sounds like fun!" Wendy added, glancing at her sister for permission.

Asami nodded. "We'll help you." She smiled at the redhead.

"This is like, how do I put it..." Erza said shakily, letting Lucy pull her along as they all headed to the nearest clothing store. "An experiment to check one's mental state when a boy and a girl spend time together after school."