::79:: Doriate

I can't promise to fix all your problems

But

I can promise you won't have to face them alone

-Unknown

"Natsu!" Asami called out, walking beside Gray as they searched for the Fire dragon slayer who had run off in search of the voice he heard. Wendy and Lucy ended up being separated from them, including the three exceed as well. "He sure does move fast." She muttered, her blue eyes flickering around to the trees they passed trying to catch sight of anybody.

"No kidding. That idiot." Gray sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"I hope that Wendy, Haru and the others are okay." She muttered, biting the inside of her cheek to keep herself from running back to look for her sister and Haru.

He glanced at her, "I'm sure they'll be fine. Besides, Wendy is strong enough to hold her own. And Haru can fly around to find us." He said knowing that more of her concern was on Wendy.

She sighed, "You're right. I just can't help but worry, ya know." She stopped walking and sniffed the air. "Come one." She lead him to the edge of a cliff.

He followed after her and the two saw a mysterious man down below walking around as if looking for someone. "Hey! You there!" He called out to the man who stopped walking and turned in their direction. The two were surprised by his appearance, especially his mouth.

"Now they're just being a nuisance. Showing up one at a time." The man said.

"What's with that mouth? It's gigantic." Gray said, surprised by the appearance of the strange man.

Asami sweat dropped. "Now isn't really the time to be making fun of someone, Gray. Even though you do have a point." She said looking back at the man with a strange scent.

The man chuckled darkly when he looked at the two. He had been looking for Natsu who tricked him before running off. "All the better to teach you!"

All of sudden both Asami and Gray shrunk down back to when they were about 8 or 9 years old. "No way! What happened to us?!" Gray stared at his hands as his trench coat and bag fell off him, leaving him only in his pants and boots.

Asami squeaked in embarrassment when her skirt fell down and her red blouse now hung to her mid thighs and her sleeves hung past her hands. "I'm tiny!" She cried out not noticing how the man climbed up the side of the mountain until he stood towering in front of them and was startled when Gray screamed. She looked away from her attire to the ice wizard who had a look of terror on his face. "Gray?"

"Reliving old memories." The man said, enjoying the fear evident in the small boy's eyes, "You're not the first person to have some flashbacks to regression but you are the loudest. You're one messed up kid."