::75:: Bets

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,

While loving someone deeply gives you courage."

-Lao Tzu

Fairy Tail Teams A and B faced each other as Makarov stood in between them. "Taking advantage of the Grand Magic Games, we're going to resolve things between teams A and B. The team who loses should obey the winning team for the whole day, regardless of what they request."

"We cannot lose." Laxus said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Be sure to win, thunderbolt." Gajeel ordered.

"I'm sorry, but we will win." Erza stated, representing her team.

"Finish him, Erza!" Natsu yelled.

"Who knows what will happen if we lose...." Lucy trailed off not liking the idea of doing whatever someone orders her to do.

Erza and Laxus did rock paper scissors.

Erza: Scissors.

Laxus: Rock.

Team A started sulking knowing they lost.

"Team B wins!" Makarov announced in amusement. He didn't care who won as long as someone got punished.

Team B all held smirks as they stared at Team A who felt a shiver of fear. "This is the worst!"

"What will happen." Wendy added as she cried.

"Fufufufu looks entertaining." Happy snickered.

Carla looked amused as well. "Give up, Wendy."

"You too!" Pantherlily said with Haru beside him. Both held a certain glint in their eyes.

"Yeah, don't think you get to be let off. Exceed get the same punishment as their partners." Haru said.

"What?!" Carla and Happy cried out in shock.

❄💧❄💧

"This is the best." Laxus sighed in content as he sat in the jacuzzi with the rest of Team B. "Looks like you were able to do it, it was just a stone after all."

"So it was for the jacuzzi." Lucy muttered. Team A had to go in search of the purple colored stone for Team as part of the punishment.

"The stone came out of the mouth a monkey-" Happy trailed off.

Lucy covered his mouth. "Happy!" She scolded and took a quick glance over at Gray who was still in shock from getting french kissed by a monkey.

"From now things are going seriously." Laxus said and Team B chuckled.

"Seriously? It is already enough." Natsu said thinking their punishment to get the stone was enough.

"The day is not over yet." Laxus corrected him. "I'll take the duo of Elfman and Natsu."