::65:: Ryuuzetsu Land

"One look and I can't catch my breath

Two souls into one flesh

When you're not next to me

I feel incomplete"

-Ross Copperman

Gray's eyes flickered around the area before they finally landed on his beautiful wife who approached him. A smile found it's way to his lips once she stood in front of him wearing a black bikini with red designs on it. He himself was wearing light blue swimming trunks as they stood in Ryuuzetsu Land. The whole guild decided to go to the water park since they felt like celebrating the wins they got during the games today. "Hey." He greeted pecking her on the forehead. She smiled up at him and intertwined their fingers together. "Where's Haru?" He suddenly asked when he saw that the small brown exceed wasn't with her.

"He said he wanted to go with Happy to the aquarium." She answered.

"You sure it was a good idea to send the two together to an aquarium where there are fish?" He said giving her a look.

She blinked and sweat dropped. "Maybe not." She muttered. "We should go check on them."

He suddenly felt a little panicked since he wanted to spend some time alone with his wife. They hadn't been able to since the games started and even though they saw each other in the mornings it wasn't the same. "They'll be fine. I think I can see Gajeel, Levy and Carla and Lily with them from here." He said noticing how on the other side of the park the two fish loving exceed were talking to the four.

She bit her lip in contemplation

She bit her lip in contemplation. She decided to trust Gajeel and Levy to keep an eye out the exceed and released a sigh. "Alright." She agreed.

"Great. So, what do you want to do first?" He asked, pulling her along with him as they walked side by side passing a few of their guildmates. He watched a small blush appear on her cheeks making him curious. "What is it?"

She shifted uncomfortably as she tried to get the words out. Asami remembered the conversation she had with the girls when they had been in the changing room and they all suggested she go on a certain ride with her husband. It sounded rather intimate and she knew how Gray felt about doing certain things in public. "I was thinking we could go on the Love Love slide together." She said quietly.