::39:: Wendy's First Big Job

After the Fairy Tail group arrived back at the guild the first thing they did was introduce Wendy and Carla to the whole guild

After the Fairy Tail group arrived back at the guild the first thing they did was introduce Wendy and Carla to the whole guild. The guild was informed about her being a Sky Dragon Slayer and Asami's little sister. Everyone was shocked to say the least. Asami offered to let Wendy to live with her, Gray, and Haru but the small blunette politely declined. As much as she wanted to stay with her older sister, she wanted to be a bit more independent after relying on others for so long. Asami understood even though she was bummed about not having her sister living with her. But, that didn't stop the two from spending time with each other.

Although a couple days after they all had time to relax back at the guild Makarov sent Asami on a small job that required her to go to the Council. She had made it back in time to do a unison raid with Gray to stop a giant mechanical dragon made by a woman named Daphne. After Gray had told her his side of the story and why he did that she scolded him for doing something so reckless.She understood that it was partly Natsu's fault for forgetting a promise he made years ago but, that didn't mean Gray had to go to such extreme lengths to punish him.

A couple weeks after that incident the Fairy Tail Guild hosted the flower viewing party. Unfortunately for Lucy, she got sick the day of the party because of the job they had taken the day before. However, Natsu and Happy took it upon themselves to dig up the giant cherry blossom tree and had it float past Lucy's home in order for her to see it. Needless to say, the two got into trouble for it the day after.

And now mostly everyone was at the guild as some had gone one jobs. Unlike Wendy who had just gotten back from doing a small job on her own. 

She stood in front of the job board as her brown eyes looked around at the different jobs

She stood in front of the job board as her brown eyes looked around at the different jobs. Beside her Carla stared at the board as well. "None of these jobs seem particularly enticing." The feline muttered.

"Oh my! You're back already and looking for another job to go on." Mirajane said standing behind the small girl and cat. Wendy turned around at the sound of the barmaid voice and shifted nervously. She was still adjusting to everyone in the guild and tended to get nervous. "It seems you're getting used to the work we do around here pretty quickly." She smiled brightly at the blunette.