::15:: Reach the Sky Above!

"Natsu we are going to destroy the moon." Erza said simply while Natsu cheered in reply.

Gray, Lucy, Haru, and Happy all yelled in shock. Asami sweat dropped at Ezra's bluntness.

"We'll destroy the moon, and everyone will return to their original forms!"Ezra explained. Natsu and Erza discussed how they were going to destroy the moon while the villagers cheered.

"Destroy the moon?"Lucy asked timidly.

"Well, this is Erza we're talking about, but still..."Gray said.

"W-What does she plan on doing?"

"Just sit back and watch guys." Asami muttered to them.

"This is the Giant Armor. It powers up my ability to throw. And The Lance of Haja, which repels the darkness." Erza announced to everyone.

"Awesome! So you'll chuck that at the moon and blow it up?" Natsu happily mused.

"Seriously, that's not gonna work ." Thought Gray, Lucy, and both cats.

"I wonder if Mirajane ordered more pocky...."Though Asami with a grin on her face.

"However I do not think it will reach the moon with only this. That's why I want you to give me a boost with your flame's power. When I throw the spear, hit the back-end of the lance as hard as you can. By combining the throwing power of the Giant Armor and your flames, we will destroy that moon!"Erza explained to Natsu. They all watch as Erza and Natsu stand on top of the tower.

They watched as Natsu using his magic to give the spear a boost launching it into the air towards the moon.

"Holy!"Lucy sputtered wide eyed.

"They're destroyin' stuff again!"Gray muttered glancing at Asami who is clapping raising a number 9.5. 

He sweatdropped at this

Everyone watches in anticipation as the spear hits the moon cracking it. Gray and Lucy yell in shock that they managed to destroy the moon. When it bursts the real moon is behind it.

"That's-It wasn't the moon that she broke It was the sky?"Lucy asked.

"What's goin' on?"

"This island was covered by an evil lens."Asami explained.

"A lens?"Both Gray and Lucy turn to her in question.

She sighed. "A gas was released during the creation of the moon drip. That gas crystallized and became a lens covering the sky. It's thanks to the lens that the moon looked purple. With the evil lens broken, this island's true radiance should return."She further explained. The villagers begin to glow but didn't change back to their human forms.

"Huh? They're.., not turning back?" Gray asked in surprise.

"Everything is the way it should be. The evil lens didn't affect their bodies, it affected their memories."