::60:: Aceto and Velveno

"Love is good

"Love is good. It changes people, for better or worse.

You could look at it as a chance for you to change.

The best kind of love helps you grow up."

-Mitsuyoshi Misawa

A few days later, Asami was dressed in a new outfit. She was wearing a short dress revealing a bit of cleavage and that reached her thighs paired with knee high socks and combat boots. She was happy that her cape was able to be salvaged by the seamstress that lived next door. It was going to be turned into poncho type cape that reached past her thighs and had two buttons on the front and still have the hood from before. She'd have to wait a few more days until it was ready.

She was walking alongside Gray and Haru as they passed the small shops on their way to the guild. Wendy and Carla crashed at their place since they still had to pay the 7 year debt in order to move back into the girls dormitory. The couple offered to help Wendy pay who agreed only if they paid half to make it fair.

News about Lucy's father passing spread quickly and they offered their condolences the day before when they saw the blonde. It obviously hit the blonde hard to find out that her father passed away just a month earlier before he could see his daughter one last time. But, the blonde smiled nonetheless and they didn't say anything and just continued on with their day.

As soon as they arrived at the guild they immediately went to look for a job. Most of their savings was used on repairing their house since it was left unattended for 7 years and some was used to help in paying for Wendy's rent and the rest they had left was for necessities.

There was only a few available jobs on the board since according to Macao, Fairy Tail wasn't getting requested for jobs since they were no longer considered the strongest guild. But, before they went to look for a job to take they could hear music playing. 

They saw Natsu and Lucy ballroom dancing with Romeo, Happy, Mirajane, Kinana, Macao, and Wakaba watching

Asami held back a wince when she saw Natsu step on Lucy's foot. "That must have hurt." She muttered.