::55:: Team Natsu vs Hades

"You don't die for your friends,

You live for them."

-Natsu Dragneel

Rain continued to fall heavily as Asami remained on the ground with her eyes closed

Rain continued to fall heavily as Asami remained on the ground with her eyes closed. After a moment her eyes fluttered open and she groaned tiredly as she sat up. She glanced down at Haru who was unconscious but, breathing. Her eyes immediately scanned the area and saw that Meredy was gone and so was Zeref. "Dammit." She muttered under her breath and stood up albeit a bit wobbly. She gasped seeing Zancrow dead body. The ravenette closed her eyes releasing a soft breath as she picked Haru up and started making her way back towards the direction she left Gray in.

"Asa...mi." Haru mumbled tiredly.

"It's okay. I'm fine." She said gently as she pushed herself to walk faster. She saw him relax and sleep. She knew that whatever that magic that Zeref used was deadly if going by Zancrow dead body was anything to go by. She felt herself getting even more exhausted as she accidentally tripped and shut her eyes awaiting the pain to come however, it never came. Her eyes opened catching the scent of five people she was familiar with. "Gray." She said in relief knowing it was him that caught her.

"Asami, Haru." Wendy, Erza, and Lucy said in relief.

"We found you!" Happy said approaching them.

"You okay?" Gray asked her gently as helped her steady.

"Yeah. I'm good but...." She bit her lip staring at Gray a bit ashamed and angry at herself. "Zeref he..."

"It's fine. We'll worry about that later." He smiled at her gently. "I'm just relieved you two are okay."

She smiled back. "I'm glad you're okay too."

"Alright. If you two are done being all lovey." Natsu said causing the couple to lightly blush. "How about we get some payback."

Asami nodded and the group set out to search for Master Hades. On the way there Asami went into mother hen mode when she caught sight of the bruises that Wendy was sporting who told her about Mest, Zancrow, and Azuma. It was all a big surprise to her.