::89:: Time Passing

That was her gift,

She filled you with the words you didn't know were there

-Atticus

Silence.

That's all there was.

-

Except the loud laughter coming from Gray, as he hunched over grabbing his stomach unable to hold back the chuckles escaping his lips as he stared at Haru's appearance.

Haru on the other hand was gaping at his mother figure, feeling a slight breeze at the top of his head.

And Asami, she was frozen in shock, standing in the water unable to move an inch.

"My fur!!!" Haru cried out, grabbing the top of his head, letting out crocodile tears.

"I'm so sorry!!" Asami exclaimed, blinking out of her shock as she jumped out of the water and rushed to Haru to make sure he was okay. Gray finally stopped laughing and walked over to them.

"It doesn't look bad does it?" He whimpered, looking between the two.

"Uh, no." The couple said, after hesitating a moment.

"If you say so..." He muttered, believing them as he walked over to the small picnic they had set up after taking a small break in their travels. They had left Magnolia about 1 month ago and were training in between stops.

Which was what Asami was doing. She had wanted to show them a new combination technique she came up with using her Sky Water magic but didn't notice Haru when she fired her attack, narrowly missing the small cat only to shave off the top of his fur on his head.

"At least your attack worked." Gray mused, no longer wearing clothes anymore. She gave him a look of annoyance that he found cute and chuckled. "Come on, we should start packing up."

"You forgot your clothes." She huffed, picking up his clothing and quickly followed after him, he jumped in panic when he realized he was naked. He gave her a sheepish look when she handed him his clothes with a look of amusement on her face.

"Oops." He chuckled nervously, slipping on his boxers and the rest of his clothing.

She let out a breathy sigh as she slipped on her own clothes over her bikini.

The two froze in their spot when Haru let out a sharp cry.

"I'M BALD!!!"

A couple days passed by and Haru's fur grew back after Asami stopped by in a store to buy him a magical potion for his fur to grow back faster.

Since then, they managed to find a small area where they began building a small house to live in

Since then, they managed to find a small area where they began building a small house to live in. In the time they had left Magnolia, Asami would write to Wendy, Juvia, and Cana to ask how they were doing since the guild had been disbanded while she had left to go talk to Gray. It was hard for her, Gray, and Haru to learn that the place they had grown up in, no longer existed.