::113:: Fairy Tail x Rave Master

"In case you

"In case you

Ever foolishly

Forget:

I am never

Not thinking about you."

-Virginia Woolf

"What a drag." Lucy complained, to the two companions she had, feeling her feet sore from walking so much. "For Natsu to get lost to get lost now."

"Well, that's because the carriage we were riding ended up in a disaster." Happy said, keeping an eye out for his friend. "The moment we got into this town, the horses panicked and ran off."

Haru who had joined them, only because Gray had promised him fish. He was aware that Gray bribed him so he could spend time with Asami which was understandable since they've all been busy as of late. "He has the worst kind of luck." He muttered, referring to Natsu's motion sickness.

The blonde sighed, "I want to finish this job as soon as possible so I can still go sightseeing."

"We could always just finish the job ourselves." Haru said, knowing that Gray was probably distracting Asami while Wendy and Carla had joined them because they wanted to go sightseeing. So, he really wasn't sure that they could count on them.

"That's impossible since our supposed target is an incredible magic user." She reminded him.

Before either him or Happy could retort a brunette girl crouched down in front of them. "What the heck are these bugs?" She asked innocently.

Haru had a tick mark while Happy looked offended. "Bug?!"

The blue exceed quickly hid behind Lucy while Haru stared at the brunette with an irritated expression. "Listen lady, we're clearly cats not bugs." He corrected her in a tone filled with exasperation.

"What? Who are you?" Lucy asked, unsure of how the young woman could confuse Haru and Happy for bugs when they clearly looked like cats.

The brunette smiled. "I'm Ellie!" She said cheerfully.

The three introduced themselves and Ellie asked if they had seen a silver-haired guy anywhere. They responded no while also asking her if she had seen Natsu nearby and they got the same response.

"I see. So we're both looking for the same thing, huh?" Ellie said, her eyes flickered to the small cats especially Haru who shared the name of the person she was searching for.

Lucy sweat dropped, "Yeah, but ours has pink hair though."

Ellie blinked, staring down at the two exceed who stiffened, both cautious of her. She picked them up before they could even blink. "Can you please give me these bugs?" She asked excitedly.