::78:: Treasure Hunters

The best thing to hold onto in life is

each other.

-Audrey Hepburn

The group made it in no time and started to walk through the frozen village, awed by how thoroughly everything was frozen.

"It's hard to believe something could freeze an entire city and everything around it so perfectly." Lucy voiced still in awe by how everything was covered in ice.

"Strange. Warrod said all the people were frozen. But I don't see any of them. I wonder where they are." Erza said, taking a glanced around her surroundings.

Seeing Natsu stop walking they all looked up and gaped at the sight of giants. Natsu and Happy were more shocked as they started screaming, "Giants! Giants!" The two yelled. "That old tree never said anything about giants!" Natsu said.

Asami's lips parted in shock at the sight as well as her eyes flickered to all the giant people who were frozen like everything else

Asami's lips parted in shock at the sight as well as her eyes flickered to all the giant people who were frozen like everything else. Her blue eyes landed on her husband who seemed to be staring intently at one of the giants with inner turmoil. She wanted to ask him if he was okay but she knew he wasn't. The sight of those giants frozen in ice were obviously bringing up memories of Deliora for him. So, instead she grabbed his hand as a sign of comfort.

Gray was a bit startled when he felt a soft yet familiar hand grab his own. His eyes flickered away from the giant to the hand that was intertwined with his own. He squeezed her hand back in thanks, he was so lost in thought as he stared at the giants that they ended up bring up memories of the time that Ur sacrificed her life to save him. He was just grateful that he had Asami to help him not think of those bad times.

"They're quite impressive." Erza said. "I never knew people like this existed."

"I think I found his dog!" Wendy pointed to the frozen dog beside the giant.

"Hello nightmare fuel." Carla said.

Haru looked at what was in its mouth. "It's a giant fish!" He said in excitement.