::120:: Missing Dragon Slayers

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,

My love as deep;

The more I give to thee,

The more I have,

For both are

Infinite."

-William Shakespeare

"There's a crack in the sky

"There's a crack in the sky...?" Wendy murmured, staring up at the sky and everyone around her gazed up in shock. She was still feeling the grief over losing her teacher and Ichiya who was a friend of their guild.

"This can't be real..." Jenny had a look of horror on her face, feeling tears well up in her eyes. "Ichiya and Anna sacrificed their lives..."

"The crack is widening!"

Acnologia's arm broke through the crack in the sky making all of them feel horrified that their plan had failed.

"No." Wendy whispered in shock, feeling sense of dread in the pit of her stomach that her teacher died for nothing.

"My power is overflowing." Acnologia voiced, breaking through the crack. "It feels just like that time when I mastered the way of the dragon slayer." He growled. "I have become an even more supreme king!" He flew over them. "All in this world belongs to me."

Jellal felt a sense of dread. "He devoured..."

"The raving of time..." Erza whispered, looking just as alarmed as the rest of them.

Wendy was even more terrified. "How is this possible..."

"Ooh. So this is time magic..." Acnologia growled out in interest. "The power of time itself. The power is flowing so abundantly, I cannot suppress it." He roared. "Vanish to extinction, lowly humans! Eternal Flare!" He flapped his wings roughly, sending an attack.

The flying debris came too quick that they didn't even get a chance to move out of the way. Acnologia began attacking relentlessly as the giant rocks flew everywhere, destroying everything in sight.

Is the world... going to end? Mused Erza as she was nearly drowning in the ocean. Her eyes fluttered open, clenching her fist. No... I will not allow... our future... She began swimming to the top and gasped for air. To end! She gritted her teeth. "Is everyone alright?!" She called out.

Jellal looked over at Wendy who was up in the air. "Wendy?!" He called out her name, hearing her screaming in pain.

"Wendy?!" The others cried out.

"What's happening?!"

"The time is nigh. I shall become the perfect dragon of extinction." Acnologia said.