::84:: Familiarity

"People share one common thing....

death."

-Neji Hyuga

The shaking suddenly stopped, the Fairy Tail wizard's relieved when they could still feel magic power flowing through their bodies while the Tartaros members were shocked that their plan failed.

However, despite the shock of their failed plan, it didn't stop the fighting between them as it continued. Erza was currently facing off against Minerva who made a surprising appearance while Natsu, Lucy, and Happy managed to defeat Franmalth.

Mirajane was fighting Seilah as well and Gray was still fighting Keyes.

"Hey, guys? Can you hear me?" Warren said using his telepathy magic.

Asami paused in her movements and let go of the minions who tried to stop her from getting passed them.

Haru blinked as he floated beside her, dropping his paw that was holding the lacrima grenades.

Gray spoke, "Warren?"

Asami let out a soft sigh of relief to know he was okay.

"You startled me." Happy said.

"I hear you. Has something happened?" Erza questioned him, jumping back from Minerva.

"We found Mira. She's safe and sound."

"I'm sorry to worry you. I'm fine now." Mirajane said softly, as she leaned against her brother for support after defeating Seilah.

Everyone let out sighs of relief to know the guildmate they were rescuing was now safe.

"Elfman and Lisanna are with us too."

"That's a relief." Lucy said. "Oh, Warren. Can you make so everyone can hear me through your telepathy?"

"Yeah, sure. Just hang on a second." Warren said and paused slightly. "Okay."

"Wendy and Carla pulled it off. I don't know how they did it but they stopped face." Lucy revealed and everyone cheered. Asami on the other hand was proud of her sister but also worried about her. She didn't know if she was injured or not. She hoped she wasn't. "There's something else we need to tell you about."

"Can Master hear me?" Happy asked. "I have a message."

Warren spoke, "Sure, Happy. I'll put you right through."

"We talked to the soul of Master Hades."

Makarov blinked in shock. "What?"

"His soul? That's weird. What did he tell you?"

"He said that even though we stopped F.A.C.E, it's not over. He gave us a message for Master. I don't know what it all means but he told us that Master has to unleash the light."

"To do what?" Makarov pursed his lips in thought. He released a gasp when he realized what Hades was referring to. "He's talking about the Lumen Histoire.... HE CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!"

"Please, don't shout like that!" Warren cried out, grabbing his ears in pain.

"He seemed pretty dang serious to me." Happy muttered.

-

-

-

Warren suddenly stiffened before letting out a shout of pain as he grabbed his head.