::53:: Goodbye, Toshiro

"Because I've met bad guys before

"Because I've met bad guys before. When I look at you all I see is a good guy who had bad things happen to him. Everyone is born the same in the begining...With both light and darkness. It's your choice to make on what type of person you want to be."

-Asami Amagai

Magenta orbs suddenly shone with fear when they clashed with sharp blue eyes that resembled a dragon's. Nikko took a step back as she shuddered. "What's happening to her?" She muttered nervously.

"It's Dragonforce

"It's Dragonforce." Haru said in complete awe as he watched Asami being surrounded in water from his spot next to Toshiro who was also in awe. "It's the most powerful stage a dragon slayer can attain. And this is the first time Asami has been able to use it." He explained his brown eyes filled with pride for his mother-figure. "You're so dead." He taunted the pinkette.

"Yeah, Asami!" Toshiro cheered.

She trembled in fear but stood up straighter despite every fiber in her body screaming for her to run. "Tch. I-I can t-take her." She said raising her whip despite her hand shaking and slammed it towards the ravenette who was still surrounded in water. The whip was stopped in one quick motion and pulled forward dragging her along. "AH!"

Asami stood there in front of her with an angry look on her face. She felt her whole body surging with more power than she had before. Her body had patches of blue dragon scales and her blue eyes sharper than before including her canines. Shards of ice were wrapped around her wrists and ankles that released steam. She gave the girl a sly smirk. "You're finished." She punched Nikko up at close range knocking her up in the air where Asami jumped to and started to throw punches and kicks at the girl before landing one final kick knocking the pinkette to the ground next to the water creating a large crater from impact. Asami landed on top of a small boulder in the water as she stared at the pinkette laying in the crater still conscious. "Now, hand over Toshiro's ring or else." She threatened as she glared at the pinkette.

Nikko trembled with fear as she stared wide eyed at the ravenette. A shadow of a dragon loomed behind Asami giving her an even scarier affect. Nikko didn't think she would lose so easily. But, then again she wasn't a member of the 7 Kin for a reason. "O-Okay." She shakily said as she took off the ring and handed it to the ravenette before smirking to herself and wrapping her whip around the dragon slayer's neck tightly. "Got you now!"