::47:: Saving Extalia

Coco immediately ordered her Legion to stop the Lacrima in the sky that had their friends from crashing into Extalia

Coco immediately ordered her Legion to stop the Lacrima in the sky that had their friends from crashing into Extalia. But, it was too much for the Legion so Natsu didn't hesitate using his magic to try and push it back. It was then that Happy showed up and assisted his friend.

Asami glanced at Gray. "Come on." She said before jumping off the legion towards lacrima. The Ice mage quickly followed and the two felt the sudden pressure of the lacrima on them. Lucy, Edolas Asami, Coco and Erza quickly joined them as well. The ravenette pressed her hands firmly against the giant island as she put all her strength into pushing it back using Extalia as a footing.

"Don't give up! We can still push this back!" Natsu yelled as he use his fire dragon slayer magic to help push the island back as well.

"Aye sir!"

Asami glanced to her right when she noticed another set of hands helping. "Gajeel?! I thought you were supposed to be up there turning our friends back using your own dragon slayer magic?!" She exclaimed in disbelief.

"You want to deal with the black cat?! Be my guest!" Iron Dragon slayer yelled referring to Pantherlily an exceed who he had decided would become his own cat. He then looked to his other side and his eyes bulged. "There's two of you too?!"

"You already saw me earlier!" Edolas Asami snapped at him. "No focus on the lacrima!" He quickly zipped his lips and focused on the lacrima.

The group began to push as hard as they could but, the lacrima was too big and heavy for just them. "It's getting pretty tight here!" Lucy yelled feeling the lacrima pressing even harder against them.

"Just keep pushing guys!" Gray yelled, wincing a bit at the sudden tightening in space.

Erza clenched her jaw. "Give it every ounce of power you got left!"

The group continued to use their strength when suddenly all the exceed from Extalia joined them. They wanted to help save their home after the Queen confessed to lying to them. Haru immediately flew in between Asami and Gray while Nagisa joined on the other side of Edolas Asami. Now with the added help they got they managed to push the lacrima a safe distance away from Extalia.

Suddenly the lacrima began to glow causing them all to back away. Haru immediately grabbed Asami while all the others were being held up by different exceed. They all opened their eyes to see the lacrima gone.

"The lacrima it's gone." The ravenette muttered.

Lucy covered her mouth. "Does that mean our friends...." She trailed off not knowing if finishing the sentence was a good idea.