::71:: 8 Dragons

"She's badass

"She's badass

With a good heart,

Soft but strong.

Unapologetic and honest.

She's the type of woman

You go to war beside,

The type of woman

You marry."

-R.h Sin

The sky had darkened as the sun had finally set. Minutes ticked by as the crowd watched the lacrima vision screens with anticipation. The images on the screens showed the members of the Fairy Tail team slowly making their way towards the only remaining competitor, Sting.

He awaited the group with a blank look on his face although mentally his thoughts were everywhere. He knew he had to beat the members of Fairy Tail not only for Sabertooth's pride but also because of the promise he made to Lector who was still being held hostage by Minerva.

"9 points! If Sting manages to beat all 5 of Fairy Tail's members, he'll score just enough to win. It's possible but unlikely!" Chapati exclaimed.

"He could all of Fairy Tail's members are covered in injuries!" Yajima said.

"Is he gonna be all of them?!" Mato asked in disbelief.

"I'm ready Fairy Tail!" Sting yelled raised a fist in the air. "Come and get me!" Slowly but determined each of the Fairy Tail members walked towards his location until they stood confidently in front of him. "Now there's a sight. It's weird being surrounded by heroes from my childhood isn't all that grand."

"Enough chit chat.We didn't come out here to make pals." Gajeel said gruffly.

"We'll fight you one on one." Gray said, keeping his arm around Asami who was helping him balance himself. "Pick somebody."

"Why not all at once?" Sting suggested in a cocky tone. "With those injuries, one on one will be boring."

"Don't underestimate us. Just ask your comrades." Asami said, narrowing her eyes at him.

Sting's eyes flickered over to the female dragon slayer. "Wouldn't dream of it." He was aware that she had beaten Minerva herself. "I'm trying to treat you with the respect you deserve. That's why I'll destroy you all together. I've been waiting for this moment! I'll show you how strong i've become! I'll do it for Lector!"

Gray scoffed. "Oh yeah?"

"You wanna fight us yourself? Are you serious?" Laxus said.

"Of course I am!" Sting snapped. "I'm more than a match for you! Losing Lector brought me pain! It also granted me new power! For Lector, for my best friend. I'm gonna beat you and win it all!" He said determined to beat them.