::62:: Hidden!

"Loving a person isn't about logic or reason

"Loving a person isn't about logic or reason."

-Paradise Kiss

"Hey, you okay?" Gray asked his fiance once they stepped off the train as they arrived at Crocus.

Asami hummed. "Yeah."

"So, you're not upset that Master didn't choose you for The Grand Magic Games?" He asked genuinely concerned. The master had put in Wendy which really shocked everyone and yet his fiance had waved it off. Haru glanced up at Asami and Gray as they walked.

"It's fine. I'm happy that my sister got chosen. Although I'm more curious about why you insisted we leave a day earlier than everybody else." Asami said, giving him a curious look.

Haru was busy glancing around at the beautiful Capital of Crocus and all the different stands. His eyes lit up when he caught sight of a stand with different types of fish for sale. His mouth watered at the thought of getting a taste.

Gray shook his head. "It's a surprise. Now come on you two." He said grabbing Asami's hand and intertwining their fingers together as he tugged her in one direction. After the two walked in silence for a few minutes. "You know how Crocus is known as the Flower Blooming Capital. Well I thought it would be a good idea to...." He whispered the rest quietly to the two.

Asami blinked and then flushed. "Really?!"

"Yeah. So how about it?" He asked with a slight blush on his own cheeks. She bit her lip and nodded shyly making a large smile grow on his lips and he pulled her closer. "Alright then let's go!"

Haru followed quickly after them with a pout on his lips as he gave the fish one last sorrowful glance.

❄💧❄💧

On the day of the Grand Magic Games, the crowds cheered loudly as the announcement for the games was about to start. The night before they held a preliminary round to shrink down the numbers down to 8 teams.

Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, and Elfman who replaced Wendy after getting all her magic drained along with Carla last night by an unknown attacker. The five awaited their team to be called. They remembered how Wendy cried about not being much help to them and gave her spot to Elfman. They had decided not to tell Asami since they could only imagine the rage she would feel about her sister getting attacked. But, they didn't know that she had found out after running into Porlyusica the night before.

"Now the time has come to meet our competitors! First up in 8th place, an old school bunch of wild wizard's from Magnolia, they had luck in the prelims and are raring to take 1st place. It's Fairy Tail!" Chapati announced.