::34:: Nirvana

They stood in shock as the white light grew brighter. Lyon picked up Sherry as he looked at the light. "So, our mission was a failure."

"No way!" Natsu exclaimed in shock.

"That's not as bad as it looks." Gray muttered from beside Asami.

"Yeah! I'm pretty sure it is." Lucy's eyes were bugged out in shock.

"And once again Erza is right in the middle of it." Gray said.

"You got that right." Asami muttered with Haru nodding in agreement. The last time was the Tower of Heaven and Erza was in the center of it all. The last thing they needed was a repeat of last time.

The ground began to shake and giant wood-like tentacles started to lift themselves from beneath the ground. "Agh! Great what is it now?!" Natsu yelled.

"I don't know what it is. But, it's everywhere." Gray answered.

"Do you think this is Nirvana?" Lucy asked.

"Doesn't seem like it." Asami muttered as she sniffed the air. She didn't like the feeling she was getting.

Before anyone could say anything they were suddenly lifted by on the tentacles into the air. Lyon jumped off in time with Sherry so they could hang back. Natsu ran up ahead with Gray, Asami, Lucy, and Haru running behind him.

"Once I get to the top I'll punch this thing into a billion pieces!" Natsu shouted as he kept pumping his feet to move faster.

"So what's the deal with you guys matching outfits." Gray asked Lucy who was running behind him, Asami, and Haru who was holding onto Asami as they ran.

Lucy felt her eye twitch in annoyance. "Now is not the time!"

Haru glanced back at the blonde. "You're really slow Lucy."

"You're one to talk! You lazy cat!" She snapped in annoyance.

Asami sweat dropped. "Now, now. It isn't time to be fighting. Haru stop picking on Lucy. And Lucy stop letting him get to you." She said.

The two huffed and looked away from each other. Gray shook his head in amusement. He figured that if Haru was in his human form the person he would pick on would be Lucy. She always did let her anger get the best of her.

Lucy looked at Asami. "Hey, Asami?" The water dragon slayer hummed in acknowledgement. "Is Haru going to be stuck being human?" She asked curiously. No one mentioned that the brown cat could turn into a young boy. They also didn't tell her that he had an attitude.

"No. He can only stay in this form for half a day depending if he uses his other magic." Asami explained. "It's the reason he sleeps so much. Taking on his human form takes a lot out of him. And before you ask, I don't know why his personality seems to change when he does." The blonde made an 'O' expression and the two continued to run after the fire dragon slayer who still had that excited grin on his face.

Suddenly, the whole tentacle started to move and they quickly grabbed ahold to keep themselves from falling to their deaths. Asami was beside Lucy with Gray above them and Natsu below them.

Gray's eye twitched when he looked down at the pink-haired dragon slayer. "You've got to be kiddin me!"

"Seriously Natsu....." Asami sweat dropped at Natsu who looked ready to barf.