::66:: Naval Battle

"It's not a crime!

"It's not a crime!

Caring about your friends is not a crime!"

-Lucy Heartfilia

It was day 4 of the Grand Magic Games. Last night, the guild had gone to Ryuuzetsu Land for some fun but at the end, the water park was destroyed by Natsu which wasn't really a surprise. The Master had been anything but happy since they didn't exactly have the money but they promised to pay back after they reassured the owner they would win the prize money.

The crowd roared with excitement, the teams were just as excited for the games to begin. There was a giant bubble of water in the center of the arena. "It's a sunny day for magic and mayhem. We're ready to kick off the day 4's contest with a bang! Today's game is called Naval Battle! That's right folks, straps yourselves in for a scrimmage in the sea." Chapati said. "The battlefield a giant sphere of water. If you get pushed out you lose the match. The last contest who remains inside will be declared the winner. However, when only two competitors remain inside the battlefield, a special rule will come into play. We call it the 5 minute rule. In this instance, if one of the two remaining competitors fall out of the battlefield they will get last place."

"So the game is like an underwater sudo match." Yajima said.

"Looks like the challengers are chosen!"

The challengers for the Naval Battle consisted of-Chelia, Jenny, Risley, Asami, Minerva, Lucy, and the only male was Rocker.

"Asami! Lucy! Kick their butts!" Natsu yelled, cheering for his two guildmates.

"You can do it big sis!" Wendy cheered for her sister. "You two Lucy!"

Gray smiled at his wife. As much as he wanted Lucy to win since she was apart of the their team, he knew Asami was in her element and had a higher chance of winning. So, he kept his comments to himself. Although that didn't stop the others from cheering for his teammate and wife. His eyes flickered over to where Haru was supposed to be with the other exceed but he wasn't there. He then blinked when Haru was standing near Asuka. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes believing he was tired. His focus went back to the competition.

"Juvia believes in you Asami!" Juvia waved pom poms in the air. "Kick Lucy's ass!"

The blonde and ravenette heard her and sweat dropped.

"Woo! Asami!" Cana cheered with a hiccup as she waved a bottle.

Laxus sweat dropped. "You're such a drunk."

"Let the Naval Battle begin!"

"Guess I'm gonna get the party started this round." Lucy said with a confident smirk on her lips. "Open Gate of the water bearer: Aquarius!"