Chapter 7

He had missed school Friday leaving her worried, he haddn't even messaged her. She sat on the sofa in her night dress, assuming she'd been stood up. Just as she was about to go for a bath the doorbell sounded. She turned back around and answered the door. Her eyes wide as she saw Jacob, "Good evening Sweetcheeks." He smiled, "Evening." She spoke stepping aside, still confused to where he had been all day.

She shut the door turning to face him, "W-" "I was accompanying my brother to my dad's new house... It's rather fancy." She nodded "Um... Well make yourself at home." She smiled, he nodded smiling. "I was just about to go for a bath... I thought you'd stood me up." She mumbled, looking down flushed. "I'd be a idiot... Go for your bath." He smiled warmly, she looked back up. "You could alway- No ignore me." She laughed "No, go on you've started now." He looked "Well... you could always join me." She smiled a little, he placed his bag down "Lead the way Sweetcheeks." She laughed rolling her eyes gently.

Slipping into the water, she looked up notcing Jacob haddn't even stripped down. "Jacob." She called breaking his trance, his eyes still not leaving her body. "Maybe I should just wait still your done." He mumbled, "Jacob... I don't mind." She laughed, he looked at her distressed. "A... Um... See, it's just... We... well I... problem." He stammered, "What?" She raised a brow, he pointed to his crotch "My friend got a little too excited." She couldn't help but laugh, making him even more embarrassed. "Just get in." She looked, he stripped down sliding in behind her. She took a breath in as she felt him pressed against her "That's a little more than excited." She smirked, "It's not my fault... This is the first time I've ever seen you like this." "Jacob are you embarrassed?" She asked lying back properly "Well... it is slightly embrassing." She shook her head "I don't think so... like you always say, you can't help it." He ran his hands up her sides "Just throwing this out there... I though you looked phenomenal dressed, but you look even better bare." "Flattery gets you no where Muscles." "It's truth, not Flattery." She smiled shutting her eyes "How are you?" She questioned, "You know, you're the only person who ever asks me that these days." She let her hand fall to his thigh squeezing it gently "I'm good I guess... he's not coming back Con." "Who?" She frowned "My brother, he's staying with my dad... I'm going to be alone." She shook her head "You'll have me." She spoke confidently, he kissed her head gently. "How are you?" He asked kindly, "I'm good." She smiled. After a while she turned to face him, "I believe you need a little help." She smirked, he bit his lip "Hm... I'm sure I could use a little help."

He sucked on her neck, causing small moans to escape her. Pulling back she began to kiss down his front finally stopping, she took him in her mouth, taking him by surprise he grunted with pleasure, his fingers tangling in her hair a smik growing on her lips. Hid hips began to buckle, she removed her mouth and sunk down on him a whimper leaving both of them. "Miss.Chase." He smirked, she smirked to as she began to rock, his hands gripping her hips as he rocker her fast. Calling out his name as she cried out in pleasure, "You're a goddess." He uttered, flipping them over starting to pound into her relentlessly, her hands clawing at his back, felt her tighten as her back arched, throwing he head back "Jacob! Right there." She panted, as a layer of perspiration covered their bodies. He pulled out pounding into her deeply, she screamed out his name as she came, setting him off too.

He fell down beside her, catching their breath he looked over to her. "Yeah... I'd be an idiot to have stood you up." He looked, she turned her head. "Shit." He uttered, "What?" She exhaled "I may have bruised your neck." "I'll deal with it Monday." She smirked moving over, "I don't know if I'll be able to keep my hands off you now." She rolled her eyes "You're not too bad yourself." "Not too bad? Maybe we need a round two... I'm still exploring you're body." He looked, she took his hand pressing it against her warm folds "impress me." She spoke seductively.

They spent the night exploring eachother's body, fucking eachother relentless until they finally fell asleep.