Chapter 73

AN: Sorry I haven't updated, I'm just feeling a bit down at the minute, I hope this is okay x

Connie raised a brow to Jacob as she came into her class room, Hugo and Grace sat at her desk. "Schools heating has broke... so they had to close, left a message on the house phone just before I left." He smiled, she exhaled rubbing her forehead, he came and kissed her gently "On the plus side, you still get to teach me later." He smirked, she shook her head smiling "It's not even winter." She protested, "Hey don't shoot the messenger." He chuckled, she smiled and kissed him again "Now go to class Mr.Masters." "Alright, alright." He chuckled, "Bye Grace, bye Hugo." He looked, "Bye." They both smiled, he kissed Connie once again "See you this afternoon Sweetcheeks." He grinned.

"Well if it isn't my two favourite people." Connie smiled, lifting them both up. Sitting in her chair, she sat them back down on her knee. "Mummy when do the big girls and boys come?" Grace asked, "We have a little while before." Connie smiled kissing her cheek, "How about we go and lie on the grass outside?" She suggested, seeing the sun shinning, still perplexed as to why their school had to close. "Are we allowed?" Hugo asked, "Course we are." Connie smiled, Grace took Hugo's hand as she jumped down off her mothers knee. "I bet we beat you Mummy." Grace giggled, the pair rushing off to the door "Hey that's unfair!" Connie chuckled walking quickly behind them "Careful you two." Connie added as they began to run, "We are still beating you." Hugo giggled. Connie rolled her eyes smiling, Michael looked shaking his head "You need to learn to control them." "We're going outside, problem?" She asked, "I'm just saying students are trying to learn." She stuck her middle finger up behind her head as she walked past him "I know." She quipped continuing to follow the pair.

Once outside Connie sat on the grass watching as they both decided to roll down the small hill. "Mummy, it's your turn!" Grace called, Connie shook her head "I can't do that." She chuckled as they both ran over, "Please!" Hugo smiled, Connie laughed "I can't do that... I might hurt your baby sister." She smiled, "Oh okay." Hugo smiled, sitting down next to her cuddling into her side, "You okay?" She looked, he nodded smiling as Grace sat on the other side of her, doing the same as Hugo. "Will school be open tomorrow?" She asked, "I'm not sure baby." Connie looked, lying down. Hugo and Grace laughed copying her as they looked up. "That cloud looks like a car." Grace stated, pointing one out, "No. It looks like a face." Hugo stated, "No, a house." Connie chuckled feeling the baby kicking, Connie took Grace's hand, pushing it against her stomach. "Is that my sister?" She beamed, Connie nodded "Who else would it be?" She smiled, "Hugo feel this." Grace looked, her eyes wide. "Is that the baby's foot?" He asked smiling, Connie nodded "Or her hand." "It's feels funny." He giggled, she laughed kissing both their heads, Grace putting her hand back on her mothers stomach "I like it." She looked, "I can't feel it now though." "I think she's gone to sleep for a little bit... she'll wake up later." Connie smiled, Grace nodded.

They lay looking at the clouds for a while, the three in chatter, not hearing a person behind them. "Boo!" Jacob yelled making the three of them jump, Grace squealing. Connie sat up and glared at him as he laughed, "A little bird told me you three were outside." He chuckled, "Yeah... well we didn't ask to be scared to death." "Good job you weren't then wasn't it." "It's not funny you know." She looked, he nodded "No course not." He bit his lip to try and stifle his laughter "So what are you three doing anyway?" He questioned, "Looking at the clouds." Hugo smiled, he nodded "Well I'd love to join but I've been asked to come and collect our teacher." Connie frowned going to pull out her phone. "I left it in my room." She sighed "Left what?" "My phone... I was going to set a timer." She rubbed her face. "Hey come on, just blame it on the baby brains." He smikred, "Well seen as though you're here you can help me up." She smirked "Oh I can, can I?" He chuckled sticking his hands out, she hummed taking hold of them and he helped her up "Thank you." She smiled kissing him lovingly, "Jacob carry me please." Grace smiled, he knelt down "Hop on." He chuckled tapping his back, to which she came and wrapped her arms around his neck.

The four walked back to her room, "So what's happening with you know who?" Jacob looked, "Sam? He's changed his flights." She looked, Hugo holding her hand, "To Wednesday." She added, opening her room door, "Sorry I'm late." Connie looked, her authoritative tone coming back with ease, Hugo went and sat at her desk, Connie came over logging on to her computer. "Jacob, you have to be quick!" Grace called, "Firecracker, we have to be quiet in here." He whispered, "But I want to play." She sighed, "Why don't you play with Hugo?" "Because we have nothing to do... it's boring." She sulked, "We will be going home soon, "I promise." He added, Connie looked up to the pair "Mr.Masters, care to take your seat?" She raised a brow, he narrowed his eyes playfully as she bit her lip trying not to laugh, "Firecracker, Mummy wants you over there, so I can do my work." He spoke kneeling down, "Fine." She sulked stomping off to sit down. "Four and going on twenty five." Connie muttered to herself, making a few people laugh.