Chapter 119

AN: So Teigan just failed her English Lit exam, but we'll brush over that x

"Well today was a shambles." She snipped throwing herself onto the bed, "Con don't be like that." He begged, "No I will be like that because it was a mess." "Well lets enjoy tonight." he suggested, "I'm not going... I'm staying here." she snipped, Jacob rolled his eyes placing Afia on the bed, letting her crawl to Connie who lifted her up, "You okay baby?" Connie cooed, kissing her head. Jacob placed himself next to them, "Sweetcheeks... They don't know." he uttered, she looked at him "Today was awful, just admit it." "I can't say it was amazing, but we have dinner and then  we can come here for a film?" he smiled caressing her cheek, "I don't want to go Jacob... and I won't be going." she snipped.

"Jeremy, Jacob and I won't be attending dinner." she looked at him, "What? Why? I let you go last night." "You bloody well know why." she snapped, her arms tightly crossed. "Connie, it was just a few jokes." he sighed, "They weren't though were they? Jokes? I didn't see anyone laughing." Jeremy sighed "Connie lighten up." "No... your lucky Jacob just thinks it's because today was awful... We aren't coming simple." she snapped walking away, bumping into Lofty and Louise, "Hey." Louise smiled, "Where you off it's dinner?" Lofty smiled, "Oh, Jacob and I aren't coming." She smiled, "Please get us out of it Lofty begged, Connie laughed "Nope, go on." "Please." Louise smiled, Connie looked at them before walking back to Jeremy. "Changed your mind?" "No. Lofty and Louise are with us too." "You can't-" "See you tomorrow Jeremy." she snipped, walking back off with the pair of them to her room.

"We have guests." Connie smiled, coming over to sit on the bed, "Hello." Jacob smiled at the pair, "Hey." "Hi." "You can sit ." Jacob laughed, signalling to the bed, they both nodded smiling before sitting. Connie looked to Jacob, "Pizza for dinner?" he laughed, "I mean to deny would be rude." she laughed, he smiled fondly. "Lofty fancy a walk?" Jacob questioned "Sure." he smiled, the pair leaving after getting the order. Connie turned the tv on, "You okay?" Louise asked, Connie nodded "Yeah, you?" she looked as Afia stood up, clinging to her "Yeah... She's so big now." Louise commented, Connie laughed running her fingers through her hair "Hmm... A little too big." Louise laughed "She's so cute though... I can't wait to have kids." "Oh trust me, you can." Connie laughed looking to her, "Just as Jacob." "Jacob loves it... most people would have preferred to have waited but the other week he was going on about how he wanted another." Connie smiled warmly, "It might be a little while." she chuckled, kissing Afia's head gently.

"So we didn't just get Pizza." Jacob smiled, Connie looked at the bag "If someone see's that-" "They won't it'll be gone by then." he protested, a smirk growing on his lips. She narrowed her eyes, "I actually hate you." "I love you too Beautiful." he smirked, claiming her lips, she glared at him playfully for a few moments before he handed Lofty and Louise a can, taking one for himself, the lot of them eating.

Connie put Afia down to bed as the three sat chatting, she moved into his side, "Shall we tell them?" she whispered, Jacob looked to her kissing her head "Up to you Sweetcheeks." "You pick." she smiled, "We should probably be off... Taylor will be on our case if not." Louise groaned, "Wait." Connie looked, quickly looking to Jacob, "We have some news." Jacob ginned widely,ac confused look appearing on their faces, "I'm... err... um... Pregnant again." Connie uttered, the pairs faces lighting up coming to hug them. "Oh my god, how many weeks?" Louise questioned "Around Five... but I only found out a few days ago-" "And I found out yesterday." Jacob laughed, "I'm so happy for you." Lofty smiled, "Thanks." "Jacob smiled, "Congrats." Louise grinned.

He gently pushed her back against the bed, moving hair behind her ear, she smiled fondly, "You sure you're okay? You've been quiet." "I'm fine... now are you making me wait Mr.Masters?" she smirked, he shook his head kissing her eagerly.