Chapter 55

AN: Thanks to casualtybecky who sent me a link to a video, where I got the idea for this from. Just a quick little update x

A few days later and she was back working, she sat in the meeting drinking her coffee, listening to the conversations. Once finished she went into her class room, working as she was free first and had left Jacob ti sleep that morning. Looking at the time she rang him,
"Morning Muscles."
"Morning." He groaned
"If you want to make it in on time, I'd hurry up."
"Can you not come home? Lie with me in bed all day." He begged
"And how would that be productive your education?"
"Learning about the female anatomy." He chuckled down the phone
"Jacob..."
"Sweetcheeks."
"Get up and get your arse here."
"Ooo... a woman with power, I love it." He teased turning the shower on
"Shut up you idiot... Yes your my idiot before you start that."
"Leaning I see."
"Shut up, you're very very lucky I love you so much."
"Ditto."
"You best be in that shower."
I am now!" He yelled
"Bye!" She called, ending the call.

A hour later her door opened, she raised a brow looking to him. "And you aren't in class..." "Because you specifically said 'get up and get your arse here' if I recall correctly." He smirked, "You know what I meant." "Yeah.. come here." She came over, she kissed him gently "Go." She smiled, he looked "Okay..." He whined kissing her once more.

She frowned as the class came in silently, apart from Jacob, Lofty and Louise, who were chatting away completely oblivious.All of them sitting at the back. She started to teach when Cal nudged the person next to him and they began chanting "Happy families." Getting louder and louder as others joined in, other people chanting "Cradle snatcher." She just stood there, frozen on the spot as everyone but those three chanted. Cal looked changing his chant to, "Whore." A tear trickled down her cheek. She Lent down, getting her bag and phone before just walking out, hearing them all cheer.

She felt his hand grab hers as she reached outside, the tears fall quick. She stopped and looked at him. "I can't do this anymore... I need a new job Jacob." She sobbed, he didn't say anything he just pulled her close, kissing her head. "Lofty! Jacob's got Connie on his side, we have no one." Louise exclaimed as they came out. "Louise, shush." Lofty looked pointing to them.

"Just stick it out baby... It's going to get better." He uttered kissing her head, she nodded quietly. "They are trying to break me and it's working." She whispered, "Shhh... it's not going to work, because you're strong and we are strong together." She nodded, "Now how about we just go? Go home?" We'll both get into trouble." She groaned, he nodded "Alright, I'm willing to risk it." "You?" She looked up smiling, she grabbed his hand as they walked off to the car.

"Yeah, let's go back." Lofty commented, turning around. Louise looked and laughed "Told you."

"Baby, who cares what they think? Let's just live our life... as a family." He smiled, she nodded and pressed her lips to his gently. "Now let's go and rest." He looked, "Jacob you need to-" "Be here?" She looked at him, nodding gently. "Well then drive." He smiled.

She lay with her head on his chest, "It didn't help Jim being an idiot this morning." She groaned, "Hmmm... What's he done?" "Just saying he won't be seeing Hugo for a while... How can he not love him?" "I don't know Sweetcheeks, he's a dick... doesn't deserve his love." She nodded sighing.